Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ignite TV Channels - Error code is XRE 03137

All channels are in a state of ‘channel loading’. Have been experiencing this for the past few hours.Error code is XRE 03137       ***Edited Labels***

Dek1 by I've been here awhile
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Picture & Sound Are Out of Sync

My ignite tv box in my room is lagging, meaning the lips r moving on shows but the voice comes after. This is only happening on my tv so im pretty sure its a ignite box problem. Yes yes ive restarted modem, restarted box, refreshed box, blah blah but...

Nwhelan77 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

BritBox Log in Problems

My Wife got hooked on BBC First programming and decided she needs BritBox. OK, no problem. Oh wait...problem I am trying to sign in and can enter my email address but I cannot seem to m ove down to the password box. No matter what button I push, the ...

schmidtp by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Alexa with Ignite TV

I would like to use my Ignite TV with Alexa from Amazon. I do not see a skill in Alexa that would permit this. How do I link my Ignite TV with Alexa so that I can use the Alexa app as an Ignite Remote to control the On/Off function of my Samsung UN55...

bobp3008 by I've been here awhile
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Voice Command Remote

Looking to possibly replace my remote as it's beginning to have some significant wear & tear.  Back button is cracked and direction pad is starting to wear through.  Just wondering how much a remote like that costs to replace.   Thanks.     ***Edited...

Jagg76 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Channel Lineup

Is there a way to get a printable channel lineup for popular channels for London         ***Edited Labels***

Colleen76 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to access Ignite TV on computer while using VPN?

I am using a VPN for privacy reasons, not to bypass any geofencing.    Is there any way to bypass the This Video Cannot Be Played error while staying connected? I am using NordVPN. As soon as I disconnect Nord, the video resumes.       ***Added Label...

CJ35 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV and internet cutting out

Hi all,I usually don’t post on forums but I’m really frustrated. About 3 weeks ago, my Ignite TV and internet kept on cutting out as frequently as every 30 seconds. TV sound and/or picture would cut out and my internet would time out.I have had 5 tec...

Simon123 by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Skip feature

The skip feature using page up and down is only available in 30 second and five minute intervals. With the previous digital TV remote the skip feature was three minute intervals a much better interval time to skip commercials. can Rogers provide an a...

s-g by I've been here awhile
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent Blue Screen for Ignite TV

Occasionally when turning on the TV box, I get a blue/green box on the center of my TV screen. I've tried changing HDMI cables and going from wired or wireless but that doesn't seem to help.   When the box works, the TV quality is fine and there does...

thermosca by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Flex channel exchange issue

I have the Flex package, but have been encountering issues with the website on trying to change channels, with a pop-up saying that there is an issue on the Rogers end. Has anyone else had the same issues?    **Labels Added**

geddo by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV

Just upgraded to Ignite tv and new modem(500Mbps) I find that 40% of the time the tv starts up quickly able to watch within a few seconds but the rest of the time between pushing the power button on the remote and being able to see a a station can ta...

beary1 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to choose a TV that works with Ignite?

I am just going to install Rogers ignate next week replacing an old cable system that works fine for the last 20 years. I read the forum and noticed that Ignate has problems with some type of TV like: Samsung, amazon Fire, and several others. I am in...

ALDO2 by I've been around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Crave Login via Ignite

Hello! I already have a Crave subscription but do not see where I can login to my account to access it via my Ignite TV box. I have the option to subscribe via Rogers but I already have the sub. Any insight is most appreciated. Thanks!   **Labels Add...

Resolved! Latency in controlling playback

We just got the Ignite system and so far I wish we could go back to Gateway. Recently while playing back a recording I tried to fast forward. There was no response, I pressed it again and no response, finally after 10 seconds the system responded and...

Ftremblay1 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Programme Information Unavailable on DW (Ch.121)

For the past few days there has been no programme information for DW channel (121). There is no information showing for the next 2 weeks either.  This means that my series recordings on this channel are not getting recorded.   Would someone else plea...

57 by Resident Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to toggle TV inputs on Ignite remote?

Does anyone know how to toggle through tv input (hdmi connections) using the rogers ignite voice remote? My ignite remote is synced with my tv for power and volume and when I press the tv input button it shows all of my hdmi inputs however I can’t se...

taylor1957 by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Does HD preferred prefer 4K to HD?

I am trying to record all Leafs games on IgniteTV.  There is a setting for "HD preferred".  But what about games that are available in 4k?  Will they be recorded in 4K, then HD if 4K is not available?  Will it always record in the past possible resol...

wayner92 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes