Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flex Channels

I recently switched from cable to Ignite. I was told I could swap channels using Flex option. When I called I was told Flex no longer exists. If I call back the next support person says I should have it. What gives. Does Flex exist or not?       ***E...

roycer1 by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Channel lists- Popular v Flex 20 with sports

Hi, I understand that there is a channel list comparing the new Popular tv package with the old Flex 20 with sports package. Is it possible to get a link to that list? Also looking for a list of channels for the new Starter tv package. Thanks so much...

canfld by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flex channel exchange issue

I have the Flex package, but have been encountering issues with the website on trying to change channels, with a pop-up saying that there is an issue on the Rogers end. Has anyone else had the same issues?    **Labels Added**

geddo by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phantom Flex Channels

I recently changed my IgniteTV  from Flex 10 to Popular TV. The promotion I had for the former was ending and the Popular TV option seemed the most affordable replacement given the channels we regularly watch. We would be losing a few channels we had...

akoebel by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moncton Channel lineup for Brampton Location

I have been on the Ignite Popular TV package for about a month now. Since it now has no flex channels I added the BNN Blomberg channel last week and the next day my channel lineup was switched to the Moncton area. Most of the channels I have now have...

Ronjc by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV Package Makes no Sense

I currently have Bell WiFi but wanted to get the Ignite TV package so I can use the voice command to search for programs. After installation, I discovered I couldn't access other apps (YouTube, Netflix, Prime) since "Viewing this content requires Rog...

dlindop by I'm here a lot
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Ignite flex 20 including sports?

I just noticed that my package Ignite flex 20 including sports now has reduced channels and can only pick 13 flex channels.  Did Rogers quietly change this to make it worse?       ***Added Labels***

jimk1 by I plan to stick around
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Prime time pack

We are on Ignite Flex 10, I understand as of November 1, 2023 the Flex Platform has been discontinued for new subscribers, but existing subscribers can keep what they have. Has the U.S. Prime Time Pack ( Buffalo channels)  also been discontinued at $...

Flavour1 by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TSN and Sportsnet

As The Prime Time Pack was added to Flex after July 2021 at $3 a month prior to that I believe the 4+1 U.S. stations in my case ( Buffalo stations) were include from Starter upwards. And in most packages prior to the introduction of the Flex Platform...

Flavour1 by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite popular tv package line-up printout

Hi, does anyone know where can I get an Ignite Popular TV package line-up printout for Mississauga? and also a comparison printout between the old Digital Plus vs the new Popular channels?   Thanks Trace     ***Added Labels***

TLC62 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Misled on Flex Channels

After doing some reading about the packages for Ignite Internet/TV, yesterday, I decided to sign up.   The process of arranging all of this at the Rogers store, was a somewhat painful and confusing process.  I had an existing account using the VIP TV...

BTorrens by I'm here a lot
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Flex 20...American channels now?

I'm half way through a two year contract (flex 20 + sports) and I just noticed that I now have access to NBC, CBS, Fox and PBS.  I've never had access to them before?     ***Edited Labels***

greygables by I plan to stick around
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I cannot manage my Flex channels

Hello,I've had Ignite TV before, took a break for a year and am now trying it again. Then and now, I get the exact same error message when logged into myRogers, under TV, before being able to get into my Flex channels to modify them, I have had the e...

Flex channel recording

I can’t record programs on my flex channels. I just exchanged my flex channels and cannot record any programs. Any suggestions?   *Added Labels*

Cpkoby by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Channels

Recently made the switch from Digital Cable to Ignite TV Premier package. The channel list from my account on Rogers.com lists all my current channels including Flex. Noticed it includes the Buffalo channels (176-180) but when I try to select these o...

Sailorman by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Exchanging flex stations

I just had ignite installed a few days ago and am trying to exchange flex channel.  I keep getting the same error.  Any ideas, chat isn't helpful at all when I called Rogers had the same issue -       **Added Labels**

rogers.png
SMT13 by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Flex 10 Channels showing 0

logged into the myrogers as the Flex channels disappeared. The account now shows 0 flex channels and 0 total channels. I have been on live chat and they seem unable to do anything or even see what i am seeing     ***Edited Labels***

kaikara by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Flex exchange issues

Having issues exchanging flex channels all night. “Technical issues”Does this actually EVER work??   **Labels Added**    

Estelle13 by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing Flex Channels on 3 TVs

ill be updating to the flex/internet package soon and what i was wondering is i have 3 tvs so when i want to swap out channels will it effect only 1 tv or all 3?       ***Edited Labels***

hiho by I'm a regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes