Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ignite popular tv package line-up printout

Hi, does anyone know where can I get an Ignite Popular TV package line-up printout for Mississauga? and also a comparison printout between the old Digital Plus vs the new Popular channels?   Thanks Trace     ***Added Labels***

TLC62 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunset channel not working

So the Sunset Channel, channel 299 in London ON, isn't working.  It has a message on it that says   Please note, Star Chinese Channel and Star Chinese movies are no longer available (broadcaseter decision.)  We apologize for any inconvenience.  For a...

RyeEncoke by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Global TV app, channels not available

I have the rogers ignite premier package.I got the Global TV app to watch on demand shows on the History Channel.But when I sign in using my rogers credentials, it says "based on my tv package, I have access to global and global news only".Why is thi...

dave2552 by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

I'm in Ottawa using Ignite... this morning I noticed that CNBC (channel 79) is broadcasting CNBC world rather than the US feed... Is this a permanent change or some type of issue this morning?   ***EDITED LABELS***

bcrownz by I've been here awhile
  • 62 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! I cannot manage my Flex channels

Hello,I've had Ignite TV before, took a break for a year and am now trying it again. Then and now, I get the exact same error message when logged into myRogers, under TV, before being able to get into my Flex channels to modify them, I have had the e...

Resolved! Channel Content CMT on Ignite TV

hi i currently have digital cable. netbox 2.0. We like to watch channel 38 which is CMT cchannel. It has a lot of older shows like the office at 10 PM, Raymond, Frasier, etc. I was looking at the new ignite tv lineup, without the flex channel thing w...

habsrule999 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV Casting

I’m confused with comments on Rogers Ignite TV website about casting from a mobile device or IPad that has the Rogers Ignite App installed on it. The website says you have to have a set top box for each TV ( $10 a month). Previous we didn’t have a Sm...

Flavour1 by I plan to stick around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Stingray Package

As Stingray Music is now part of Ignite Tv with 1000’s of channels from Stingray from the TV app and available with your TV provider on mobile devices. We are on the Flex 10 package and to get Stingray when we moved over to Ignite Tv Rogers called it...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 98.1 CHFI Christmas Music & Fireplace channel

Is anybody receiving the 98.1 CHFI Christmas Music & Fireplace on channel 299 yet?  It was supposed to switch over from the Sunset Channel at 6 AM on November 21.  That morning, we got a "We are experiencing technical difficulties" screen and since t...

-G- by Resident Expert
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps

Why doesn’t Rogers offer Canadian apps like CBC Gem, Global Tv, CTV, City TV +, Knowledge Network B.C., TSN + TVO, PBS. There are only 3 Canadian apps that I saw The Weather Network, Crave and SportsNet+. With CBC Gem 14 , Global TV, 6 Time shift cha...

• 3 replies
  • 1 likes

New Ignite TV packages RE: Sports

I currently have Ignite Premier TV package that includes TSN 1-5, and Sportsnet 1, 360, East, West & Pacific included in that package My promo ends in January,  From what I understand the new Ignite Total TV package ONLY includes TSN 1&2 , Sportsnet ...

sadchel by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IGNITE WEATHER CHANNEL

Got ignite tv a few weeks back and i cant figure out how to get the weather channel to give me my local weather like i used to get, now i get weather for areas that are south of me by 50 or so miles which is no help at all.   **Labels Added**    

hiho by I'm a regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find "After the Storm" on Crave on my IgniteTV box.

"After the Storm" is a two part documentary/TV Series (2 x 45min) on the BC flooding a couple of years back.  When I search for it using the remote's voice command  - many different variations, going to Crave first, etc., it is nowhere to be found.  ...

57 by Resident Expert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Channels

Recently made the switch from Digital Cable to Ignite TV Premier package. The channel list from my account on Rogers.com lists all my current channels including Flex. Noticed it includes the Buffalo channels (176-180) but when I try to select these o...

Sailorman by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers as TV Provider in Apple TV settings

Is there intent to make Rogers available as a TV Provider selection in Apple TV settings?I get logged out of apps that I’ve logged into with my Rogers account as the TV Provider every couple of months. Having it set once in the Apple TV settings woul...

HoodD by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please connect to your home WiFi...

Within the past month certain, mainly U.S., channels are no longer available via Ignite TV on my desktop PC computer, iPhone or iPad, when I am using my home WiFi network. When I select CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, FOX etc an error message appears advising me...

chdiamo1 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes