Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sportsnet+ and Global Tv App

Hello,I’m unable to watch any games on sportsnet+ or watch any channels on the global tv app. Both apps when I sign in using my rogers account it says I don’t have a subscription to watch but I do have all of the channel available to me on my TV. Thi...

Can't Watch Certain Channels On Ignite TV App

I cannot watch certain channels, says connect to your in home wifi, I am connected to my in home wifi, it does it on all devices, it doesn’t care if I’m on The gateway itself or the wifi pod provided by rogers, I’ve re installed the app, it makes no ...

JHRM by I've been here awhile
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Packages on Ignite TV

So I had to add the Canadian Time Shifting package to ensure I received channels airing my favourite football team over the regular season. Now that the playoffs are here, I no longer need the Canadian Time Shifting package.   While I was able to add...

dalziel66 by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there so little 4k TV content?

Rogers has been a leader in 4K and have broadcast all Blue Jays home games in HD since 2017.  That is a pretty long time ago.  There is also a TSN 4K channel and we get lots of Leafs and Raptors games in 4K.  But beyond that 4K content seems kind of ...

wayner92 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why do IgnitenTV boxes show StackTV channels in the 900s?

Maybe I misunderstand StackTV but I thought that it is a streaming service that gives you access to Canadian cable TV channels without requiring a cable TV subscription.  But isn’t anyone with an Ignite TV box going to have a cable subscription and g...

wayner92 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Channel lists- Popular v Flex 20 with sports

Hi, I understand that there is a channel list comparing the new Popular tv package with the old Flex 20 with sports package. Is it possible to get a link to that list? Also looking for a list of channels for the new Starter tv package. Thanks so much...

canfld by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Phantom Flex Channels

I recently changed my IgniteTV  from Flex 10 to Popular TV. The promotion I had for the former was ending and the Popular TV option seemed the most affordable replacement given the channels we regularly watch. We would be losing a few channels we had...

akoebel by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IGNITE TOTAL TV 1.5G

What channels do I get with Rogers TOTAL TV 1.5 G and where can I get a list to print.     ***Added Labels***

aeaston0 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moncton Channel lineup for Brampton Location

I have been on the Ignite Popular TV package for about a month now. Since it now has no flex channels I added the BNN Blomberg channel last week and the next day my channel lineup was switched to the Moncton area. Most of the channels I have now have...

Ronjc by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changes to Ignite TV Channels in Packages and Theme Packs

I'm starting this thread to give us a place where changes to the Ignite TV channel lineups can be announced and discussed.   Rogers already has pages that show Free Previews and New Channels but I have not been able to find any pages that list planne...

-G- by Resident Expert
  • 217 replies
  • 0 likes

Britbox and Rogers

I recieved a notification that britbox was available through Rogers and when I go to britbox.com/connect/Rogers I don't see where to put the code that the notification gives me.Am I doing something wrong?   ***Added Labels***

gordow by I plan to stick around
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Israeli TV a free channel but others are not?

I see that iTV is a free channel but Al Jazeera is a pay channel. If you want to provide a balance in the information, both channels should be free. Unless if Rogers is pro Israel   *** Edited Labels ***

Alex4161 by I'm a senior contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Stations

We used to get Radio stations on Digital. Was this Rogers or Stingray? The Stingray mobile app offers about 70 - AM & FM Radio stations. The monthly rate just went up $8 a month and we sure aren’t getting things we used to.     ***Edited Labels***

Flavour1 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV Package Makes no Sense

I currently have Bell WiFi but wanted to get the Ignite TV package so I can use the voice command to search for programs. After installation, I discovered I couldn't access other apps (YouTube, Netflix, Prime) since "Viewing this content requires Rog...

dlindop by I'm here a lot
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Ignite flex 20 including sports?

I just noticed that my package Ignite flex 20 including sports now has reduced channels and can only pick 13 flex channels.  Did Rogers quietly change this to make it worse?       ***Added Labels***

jimk1 by I plan to stick around
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Ignite TV sports theme package

The Sportsnet regional channels have been removed from the Sports Theme Package since the changes made on November 1, 2023.  Now in order to get Sportsnet Ontario to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs games I have to change my package and pay an extra $20...