Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intermittent Blue Screen for Ignite TV

Occasionally when turning on the TV box, I get a blue/green box on the center of my TV screen. I've tried changing HDMI cables and going from wired or wireless but that doesn't seem to help.   When the box works, the TV quality is fine and there does...

thermosca by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Ignite Screen Goes Black Intermittently

We have 2 tvs and 2 Rogers Ignite boxes.  Both have the same problem.  When watching Ignite Tv suddenly the screen goes black, no sound, for about 6 seconds, then resumes the program. This happens on both tvs.  Checked connections,  Cannot resolve th...

ultinet1 by I've been here awhile
  • 65 replies
  • 3 likes

Ignite TV - Freezes and blacks out

Why am I paying monthly fees for ignite tv when it only works for 10 minutes at a time before it freezes and blacks out? I’ve unplugged and plugged EVERYTHING, tv box, tv. I don’t know how many times I’ve restarted gateway. The internet works fine on...

Ignite Box Boots then shows black screen.

3 days ago when i turned on my TV I had just a black screen with a blue screen occasional for 1 sec. reboot the box, it came on to say "Welcome...." but went black. Checked the hdmi cables and no change. Didn't have much time so I left it. Next morni...

PatonB by I'm here a lot
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fox channel not available

since yesterday, Fox (ch 28 in my area) shows "The broadcaster is currently experiencing technical difficulties" All tech support want to do is reset my stbs which achieves nothing   ***EDITED LABELS***

jondoe2 by I plan to stick around
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1 of my Ignite tv box keeps cutting out

After 2 years of no problems & no changes to my configuration/network, one of my TVs keeps giving me a black screen after only a few minutes of watching.   There were no issues prior to yesterday, and there are no issues with my other TV, my internet...

mlf by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No picture watching Ignite TV through Chrome

Anyone have any ideas? I'm only getting audio and a black screen on all channels. It's fine on my tv's . just my macbook. Works fine on other browsers. Re installed Chrome too and have latest version. Chatted with rep and he said he's never heard of ...

Sigiam by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV with Anthem MRX740

I am just getting started with my new Ignite TV receiver.   To simplify the initial setup,  I started by plugging my Ignite TV box directly into my TV.  It works perfectly on all video settings.   Next step was to introduce my Anthem receiver into th...

Brmeeke by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant dropping of anything other than cable

If I am watching anything other than cable such as Netflix or YouTube, every 5-10 mins or so the screen goes black and then restarts to cable. I have to wait for it to reset and then go back into the app to continue watching what I was watching. I ha...

J9Hynes by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV Channels - Error code is XRE 03137

All channels are in a state of ‘channel loading’. Have been experiencing this for the past few hours.Error code is XRE 03137       ***Edited Labels***

Dek1 by I've been here awhile
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Rogers Ignite and LG NanoCell 75" 8K UHD HDR LED

I get a black screen after 10 secs, then blips like on/off images.  I turned the TV off and the same thing happens.  The set top box works fine with my other  TV.  Anyone can help?   *Added Labels*

fl4637 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Screen on boot sometimes

Hi,I have only started using my ignite box last week, and twice now when turning on the tv I get the “welcome” message, then directly to a blue screen.I have an LG tv that is about 4 years old.The past two times, unplugging the power from the ignite ...

BJDalbs by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HDMI Compatibility with Sony Receiver

Does the box work with 1.3 hdmi on a Sony receiver? I plugged it in and it's not coming up. Worked when plugged into the tv. The cube is the same but thats because it needs to be 1.4 or better hdmi to work. My app only does 1.3 so is this the same wi...

Poor Ignite TV Quality

I can’t believe how poor he reception is with Ignite TV. Constant - hesitation and blackouts. Am I the only one complaining because this seems to be a common issue in the area. Whats the problem and why can’t Rogers fix it?   *Added Labels*

DMF1 by I'm here a lot
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Active Audio but No Video

Atrocious service after 9-10 visits and equipment replacement or upgrades:   Our system continues to falter everyday. When the TV systems are activated the screen is either black, blue or a message of NO SIGNAL is shown EVERY TIME we try to watch our...

BobTom by I'm here a lot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite TV light grey screen

We recently upgraded to ignite TV. We have been experiencing an issue where the channel we are watching stops working and the screen becomes a full light grey screen with no audio. If we leave it there for a long enough amount of time it will occasio...

alegacy by I plan to stick around
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Prime App Issues?

Anyone else have issues using the Prime video app?I find at least 50-75% of the time when I choose a show  and select it when a preview comes on and I select skip I quite often  Iose video to a black or frozen screen . Or I get a sound but no video a...

yyz64 by I plan to stick around
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 64 WPBS (PBS) “technical difficulties”

Sunday evening this channel was broadcasting a black screen. Since yesterday it now shows a “We are experiencing technical difficulties and are working to restore the service as quickly as possible” message. This is in the Ottawa area. Don’t know if ...

JG24 by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with the ignite TV box

My mom is having alot of problem with the ignite box tv and so do i the screen come all black and we cant go no where cant change tv its happen alot lately       ***Edited Labels***

Resolved! Samsung tv issues with Rogers ignite TV

Hello, I have a 1-year old 55' Samsung UHD TV model RU7100 with latest software update installed. I had Rogers NextBox working fine on this TV for many months. I upgraded to Ignite TV and the technician installed the newest TV box and it worked fine ...

bargotti by I've been here awhile
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes