Home Phone
Calling features, long distance, phones & equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Block Outgoing Calls on Home Phone

Hi guys, is there a way to lock my home phone from making outgoings calls at all both locally and long distance.       ***Added Labels***

Sleeklynn by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers Home Phone, Have to Dial 1 for Calls

My Rogers Home phone includes Canada Wide calling. Several area codes include both local and long distance calls from my home. This should not matter to the home phone system. No calls should require a 1 before the area code as long as they are in Ca...

Long-distance 3rd party providers

Does anyone have the list of the approved long-distance 3rd party providers that Rogers will allow for long-distance? We recently switched to Rogers, and we have used Startec for years, either when with Bell before or even with Rogers years ago. Appa...

csbgal by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite Long Distance

I've decided to switch to ignite but was curious if the included home phone still comes with  unlimited Canadian long distance?   *Added Labels*

Robbell by I plan to stick around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Issue when Porting a Phone

My IGNITE self-install was schedule for a Wednesday, and the tech arrived with the equipment in the morning.   I took my time installing, had lunch, did not complete the phone change-over until 1 or 2 pm.   But in the meantime, I made a Long Distance...

ColdGranite by I'm a senior contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite Home Phone - can you select your number?

I have discovered that I cannot port my existing VOIP number to Rogers Ignite Home Phone without incurring a $30/month charge as it is considered a North American wide number. I would like to select my own number instead of using the one assigned by ...

thyme4us by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long Distance Calls Alert

Hey guys, I have Rogers Home Phone with Canada-Wide calling. Is there a way to turn off the long distance call warning every time I make a non-local call? On my cell phone for example it only gives me the long distance warning when I make an actual l...

gp-se by I'm an advisor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes