Home Phone
Calling features, long distance, phones & equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home Phone Call Block

How do I know whether or not I have call blocking capabilities only Ignite home phone and is it extra to add?Thank you   **Labels Added**

gordow by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Getting home phone on two floors

Bell Canada is discontinuing their legacy copper phone system in my area to be replaced with Fibre.I already have Rogers Ignite Internet so Roger's might be the easiest path forward. However I need 2 phones on separate floors to be connected and I'm ...

Nemuritai by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite home phone

I am having many issues with the landline home phone. Many times you can't hear the caller on the other end o they can't hear you. Rogers has supported but the issue does not go completely. My question is, is it possible to use a DSL Filter? Would th...

KR110 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

False "number is disconnected" message

My home phone will no longer connect to my doctor's office. I get the message that I've reached a disconnected number. This is nonsense. I can phone them from my cell phone, and they say they have had no problems with anyone else calling them. Being ...

RSS2 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Porting issues from Bell Aliant

June 12, 2023, a rogers installer came and installed my Ignite Home Phone. I am able to make phone calls from my home phone, but incoming calls are not working 100%. Customer service gave me a ticket #, but it has been a few days and I am worried tha...

tmosdell by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Home Phone Number Not Ported

Hello, my parents service was migrated from legacy to Ignite, but they failed to ask them about porting the number. A new number was assigned so they lost the number they have had since 1992. Multiple calls into Rogers gives different results each ti...

darkerice by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My IGNITE Phone Line was very unreliable for months

Since yesterday my phone is working normal again in my Ignite network    A service man from Rogers came in the morning and within 5 minutes found a cable FILTER between the wall connector and the modem, apparently this was recommended long time ago b...

JCH50 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ignite Home Phone Drops Calls

At least 20 Ignite Home Phone customers in our community are experiencing unexpected call drops or audio cutoff on calls they are receiving on a regular basis (2 or 3 per week).  Most initially suspected their wireless phone equipment but the problem...

PCDoctor by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call Display not working on home phone

Hello; We recently moved to a number of Rogers services, including home phone. Since we started, call display has not worked on our home phone(s). Our account indicates we should have it, but all we get on our phone display when someone calls us is "...

macmillh by I'm here a lot
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get a hold of management

My grandparents phone is not working. I got ignite tv because the old telephone modem. Now they can't even call 911.This is my 3rd time using Sharing a Concern. No luck. What happens if someone is wrong with my grandparents. This is not good Rogers. ...

Adelfia59 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New area code availability

According to the news, area code 753 (with along with 343 is an overlay for 613) became available in March. When I signed up a few days ago, I was told that no more 613 numbers were available and 753 weren't available. Does anyone know when 753 numbe...

fireborne by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Phone not working

My home phone has not been working since I got home at 2pm.  When is this going to be fixed???  Brampton Main St & Vodden St area   ***Edited Labels***

LunaC by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Keeping our current phone number when switching to Ignite Bundle

According to the customer rep. i talked to, it seemes like we cannot keep our current phone no. if we switch from Rogers legacy system bundle to Rogers Ignite system bundle. We would really like to keep our current phone no. Would someone knows why w...

Ricardo2 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canada411 delisting

Hello,   I was an RHP customer and had my number listed on canada411/white pages. I have not been a customer for almost a year now, but my name, address, and old phone number which I never ported (straight up cancelled) still appears there. Canada411...

necuratu by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes