Home Phone
Calling features, long distance, phones & equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Call Display - Likely Spam

Something odd has happened to my call display.  We have a system where people at the door to our building enter our apt number and it dials through to our phone and we can let the person in.  Up til today it gave the name of our apartment as calling....

RyeEncoke by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Area code Not Showing up

When I receive calls from a 905 phone number the area code is displayed in the call logs. Whenever I receive a call from a 416 number, the area is not displayed in the call logs and I'm unable to redial the number. I know it's not the phone equipment...

luisduo1 by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call Display not working on home phone

Hello; We recently moved to a number of Rogers services, including home phone. Since we started, call display has not worked on our home phone(s). Our account indicates we should have it, but all we get on our phone display when someone calls us is "...

macmillh by I'm here a lot
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Call display only shows number and not name

So just changed to Ignite tv/internet/home phone.  Up til now when someone called the name and number would show up on the tv screen.  It no longer does that with Ignite, hopefully they will add that into Ignite at some point.  Now on my home phone t...

RyeEncoke by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes