Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Modem Suddenly Blocking Website

I have Rogers ignite modem/router and all of a sudden we do not have access to website audible.ca. I have logged into the modem/gateway and there are no parental controls that have been added. Model: CGM4140COM. Any ideas how to stop websites being b...

KPS1 by I've been around
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Rogers Ignite Parental Controls and Google Wi-Fi Mesh system

Hello, I’m using Rogers ignite, and I also have a google Wi-Fi mesh. System connected today to boost the Wi-Fi signal in my home. I’m trying to set up the parental control features both my children as far as restricting Wi-Fi time, etc. What I’m find...

Resolved! Ignite parental control time limits easily bypassed on iPads

My son has a iPad purchased last year, fully updated. There is a "Private Address" WiFi option that masks the iPad's MAC address. Toggling this allows him to easily get around the parental control time limits set up in the Rogers Ignite app. Any solu...

Block device to access internet but not local network

I have an insteon hub connected to ignite hub via cable. I want to block insteon hub in accessing internet but keep it in the local network. So, I paused it, but it is a complete pause. I cannot access it in the local network. Looking at the pause fu...

krist8 by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Advanced Security - whitelist required site

Hi, We activated the Advanced security feature on our Internet service, and it occasionally blocks sites required for school projects.  I can see them in the blocked list and unblock them for 1 hour, but don't see anywhere where I can whitelist sites...

dgoveas1 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! XB6 (TG3482) - How to Block IP Address Range?

Hi, I was wondering if there is anyway to block access to a range of IP addresses using the standard Ignite modem/router.  If not I guess I'll have to search out a new router that should/would have it.  I tried configuring through parental controls a...

Theok_0-1639537128161.png
Theok by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App Alerts not received while on Rogers WiFi

Hello!   The wait times for Ignite Technical Support Live Chat or the call center is always crazy. May be 'crazy' is too good for it.   Anyway, I need help resolve following issue: I do not receive Alerts on cell phones when I am on my home WiFi. It ...

notinuse by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Son bypassed DNS. Can I force DNS on router/modem?

Hello everyone   I have the CODA-4582U modem and am using open dns as a parental control for my kids. It works like a charm but my oldest boy has figured out how to bypass DNS on his chromebook and switched to google dns. Is there a way to make a rul...

KamWest by I plan to stick around
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
Labels