Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ethernet Computer Connections with Rogers Pods Failure

Background I've been having ethernet Cat6 cable failures between my Rogers pods and my computers most evenings after I go to bed.New Desktop connected to transfer switch connected to Roger pods (2 port ethernets) via cat-6 cables. Connect by wifi to ...

PapaStove by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! HP Printer not connecting to Ignite WiFi with Gen2

Got Rogers Ignite WIFI Gateway Gen2 installed and since then all PCs, Tablets and Cell phones work but my HP Deskjet 3050 printer doesn't. Used USB cable to laptop and ran HP setup. Printer connected to network but it is awaiting an IP address before...

Focused1 by I've been around
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

InInternet keeps dropping out every 25 minutes or so.

The Internet drops out every 25 minutes or so. Effects 4 different devices in the house. A Neighbour just told me they are having the same problem. It recovers after about 10 seconds. It has been going on for over a month. Tech came out a month ago t...

shushee by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1.5 GB - Connection drops Gen 2 modem in Heartland Mississauga

I logged a case with Rogers.  As per them there is no issues in the connection. I will get speed up to 700-800MBS despite of I am paying for 1.5 GB connection. They have no solution for sudden connection drop issue. If the they send the technician, a...

rshardha by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Internet during Power Outage

Hi, I have UPS for my router - white Hitron router. During the power outage, the green light blinking rapidly.  I called tech support, customer concern then routed back to tech support.  They said they can't do anything. The hub in my neighbourhood h...

Grumpy3 by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! No Internet When I Connect the New Router to XB7

I bought a new router, Netgear Nighthawk AX6600.  When I connect it to my XB7, there does not seem to be an ethernet connection.  Cables are good.  Tried in gateway mode as well as bridging,  My old router, DLINK DIR 880L, didn't have an issue.  If I...

Sneruh by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Mile Hardware Optimization + Questions

Hello, I'm experiencing quick and random drops on ethernet or together affecting both business and leisure uses like conference calling, streaming high quality video, or gaming.  I've had a few support visits to correct the issue, yet it persists. I ...

this.png

Stouffville Highspeed - Spotty Service

Hello, We've been experiencing massive issues in Ballantrae in the 48/Aurora Rd area for the past couple days. Internet connection experiences high latency than drops. Modem has to be reset every 10-15 mins.   This is a huge problem as many work for ...

Bshahwu by I'm here a lot
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Service Interruption in Markham, ON

Internet Outage in Berczy Village of Markham since 11Dec2023, Monday   Monday: 11:30 Tuesday: 9:00 Wednesday: 9:15     ***Added Labels***

gilbertjia by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

We are done

Internet service sketchy at best reached out suggested a new modem.  No change.  Fast forward a few months we called again as now tv stalling as well. A tech was booked and said issue at pole not house and someone would be there same day (Friday) or ...

Ktkel by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wifi outages since Nov 20 in London Ont

For over 3 weeks now our wifi goes off and on all day. I out in a complaint and yesterday I received a message from Roger’s’s it was completely fixed and today it’s back doing the same. Is anyone else experiencing this?   *** Edited Labels ***

Spucy by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reboot modem, DNS issues again?

Hello: On my PC it took me an hour of troubleshooting to find out why my desktop URL links are all blank pages and none work.  This, that, the other thing didn't work then I unplugged my modem power then rebooted the PC and everything was restored. I...

Grakky by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MoCA Rogers internet problems

I recently got the Rogers ignite service was unable to connect to ethernet from basement to get modem upstairs.Soo I purchased the Starlink 2.5 Moca adapter kitStarLink MoCA 2.5 Ethernet Adapter, Full-Duplex Gigabit Ethernet, 2 Pack (MN2525) https://...

bblythe by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi keeps reseting and going back into easy connect mode

It resets the light goes orange then connects back to a solid white light at some time. Then it's back into easy connect mode where I have to set up the wife name and password. I need both a 5g and 2.4 connection for my devices so I set those back to...

Once again lower than expected upload speed

Recently work was done in my area to "improve the Rogers network" since then I am seeing values of upload much smaller than I have assigned. Shoudl be 50 Mbps and I am getting between 10 and 30 at peak hour (from 6pm to 12am) and around 45 outside.  ...

Qubit by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New Modem Not Working for 5 Days

I was offered an upgrade to the Fibre Connect package and after one appointment was inexplicable cancelled without my knowledge (waited at home for 2 hours), the tech arrived on Sunday to install.  He left and told me it would be working in 30 minute...

Janiskp by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite internet service constantly drops connection

Rogers technicians could not fix speed and connection technical concerns. Charged my family SEVERAL HUNDRED $ fee for dropping internet service. Be very careful, and seriously consider other internet providers. Rogers unfortunately does not prioritiz...

mj36 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Faster, Yet Slower Than Bell In An Important Area

Had our new router installed on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. Right off the bat I had higher latency in games compared to Bell, which is annoying since it now feels like I'm playing on a different server entirely. No point in having faster internet i...

Safwaan by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Access NAS remotely

Original configuration:I had a CODA-4582U modem operating in bridge mode connected to my Synology RT6600ax Router (and others previously).  I have a Synology NAS unit connected via Ethernet cable to the Synology Router and use RAIDRIVE to connect to ...

hectop by I'm here a lot
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels