Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to connect Microsoft Surface 3

Hi, we switched back to Rogers yesterday from Bell and we last had Rogers for Ignite Internet in June or July 2023, so not terribly long ago. However, now I can't connect my Microsoft Surface 3 to the WiFi. I tried the band steering trick and turned ...

Sampom by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Service Outage - Waterford, Ontario

This is the second major service outage in past two weeks. What is going on? At this point i want a crefit on my bill!       ***Edited Labels***

ennyl264 by I'm here a lot
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Constant short disconnects, freezing screen, sound stopped

We had a good run, but now the trouble has started back up in our neighbourhood again! Multiple households experiencing this, so it means again the signal was allowed by main to drop below 32. It's very frustrating trying to watch anything on TV or t...

DayPol by I plan to stick around
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Another latency complaint

C:\Windows\System32>tracert www.google.com Tracing route to www.google.com [2607:f8b0:400b:803::2004] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms 2607:fea8:55dc:9a00:9604:e3ff:fea2:6203 2 53 ms 22 ms 23 ms 2607:f798:804...

wutwhy by I'm here a lot
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers & PlayStation Issue

Currently on Ignite 1 Gbps plan. Modem is an XB7 and I use that equipment (don't have my own third party router). Seems that since the end of January I've been having issues connecting to online play with either my PS4 or PS5. Every time I have to lo...

Tad by I'm here a lot
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Every morning, my internet connection has dropped.

For the last few weeks my internet is out every morning and requires a hard reset. I have done a few internet searches and this seems to be a common problem but there are no clear answers. I cannot find a clear answer on this forum and other users ha...

e16mls by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ignite blinking white

My ignite wifi just got offline. Blinking white and doesn’t work. Anyone going through the same thing? Help!!   **Labels Added**

Yolas by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet keeps disconnecting

I tried unplugging modem and 3rd party router.This problem seems to happen more frequently. I am now entering the info into my phone (notes) - time/day of disconnection and duration.It went down Tuesday and now today. I don't recall how long it was o...

Pguy by I plan to stick around
  • 1031 replies
  • 0 likes

weak Wifi

Still more construction up and down our streets to run some kind of line, possibly Rogers? Anyway when we turn on any of our 3 TVs in the 11pm to 8am window we often get a message that our WiFi needs to be stronger. As well, off and on during the day...

DayPol by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Modem issue

My Modem keeps buffering which then turns off and my TV screen goes black.  The modem itself seems to get really warn as well.  How long is a life span of a Modem mine is approximately 5 years old. I look forward to hearing back from you. Regards,Kar...

Hoops26 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuring roborock

Roborock not seeing the gateway and wouldn’t connect     ***Edited Labels***

Jfiszman by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Modem Issues and lack of accountability

Hi, I was scheduled to get an XB8 last week after I was told they cannot ship it to me as a Rogers Tech needs to come in an swap the modem, run tests and ensure its functional before leaving. They guy shows up 1 hour after the timeslot has ended with...

jason121212 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Unable to Wireless Print After Changing to Ignite Modem

A little rant, but more so, reaching out for some WiFi help/advice.....   Started with Ignite bundle 5/7 ago and running 1gbs; express set-up went smooth, added devices to the Gen2 gateway with ease  - including my Canon laser Printer, its listed as ...

leonjulie by I've been here awhile
  • 55 replies
  • 2 likes

Technical Support chat wait times are pathetic

I have Rogers business internet and it goes down literally daily. Most of the time it's 15-45 minutes once or twice a day. Today this is the third time it's been down and all 3 times have been multiple hours. First time I tried support and I was in q...

GypsyJR by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not connecting to Fire Stick or Extender

Hi there. We recently switched to Rogers Ignite.  The internet is working on our phones and iPads but not our Amazon Firesticks or Wi-Fi extender. The fire stick is connected to the Internet but Netflix and the Home Screen say we have no Internet. I ...

Rogers failing to address my constant downtime.

For the last week I've been dealing with Rogers and I'm really tired.   An issue that we identified Monday was a ridiculously too high signal at Distribution (30+, maximum should be that was causing latency spikes and no connection, despite a white ...

Nikose by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Hi all, I've been researching this problem for the last few weeks, and notice many people have similar issues. I have a tech come over a week from now, and want to make sure I ask all the right questions and have him/her check everything they should....

Lodar by I've been here awhile
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Ignite Internet is not work on certain devices

I installed my Ignite modem yesterday, it worked well on my Mac, phones, and tablets. But it didn't work on my PC. I tried ethernet and wifi, and it shows connected but I cannot reach any website or download anything. I just transitioned from Bell, a...

JustinSh by I plan to stick around
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels