Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ignite blinking white

My ignite wifi just got offline. Blinking white and doesn’t work. Anyone going through the same thing? Help!!   **Labels Added**

Yolas by I've been around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathetic technical customer support

Your customer support team makes me 30 minutes on wait, while I ask him to wait then he disconnect the call, online chat I ask him to wait but he also disconnect the chat, when you are busy then you makes for long waits, when customers ask to wait th...

Resolved! Large number of short duration disconnections

Over the past few days, I've noticed a lot of interruptions to our internet connection. I started using Net Uptime Monitor to try to diagnose the situation. Over the past day or so, it has recorded 74 disconnections from the internet.   -------------...

Internet disconnecting every night between 2am to 3am EST

Ever since 2 months or so ago, my internet has been dropping around 2am-3am EST and comes back very shortly. Called rogers and they say that's their regular maintenance hours and is normal. I live in the North York area, anyone experiencing this inte...

Blink Sync Module 2 not connecting

Hi, We have Rogers Internet with the Hitron modem  CGN3. Few days back suddenly our Blink cameras that were using the Rogers WiFi network stopped working. We tried to troubleshoot with the Blink support and found out that the Rogers Internet is block...

WestendB by I've been around
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Many Disconnects

The location should be ALL as all services are being affected, when my modem disconnects I lose it all. Not sure what is going on but I am getting a lot of disconnects lately and according to Rogers, there are no problems in your area. If this is tru...

EdH by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Techinical support

After almost six months with Rogers, all of a sudden, ten days ago my laptop didn't connect to the wi-fi, it was showing 27 wi-fi in the neighboud but mine. Called Rogers, after several tentatives to solve the problem on the phone, finally after a we...

Giorgio123 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent Disconnecting and Reconnecting

I'm an existing Rogers customer, maybe for 10+ years so we got the switch over to Rogers Ignite quite late (about a month ago). Switched from the legacy modem and red tv-box to the XB7 White Modem Router and the Tiny Black Wifi TV Box.   Right after ...

CiscoVo by I've been here awhile
  • 89 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Cannot connect my Brother printer to Ignite network

I just had Ignite installed and all my devices have gone over to the new modem/network other than my Brother Inkjet Printer. I did a factory reset on my printer and tried to connect using the wizard. It found my SSID but when I enter my password afte...

bg47 by I plan to stick around
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Wyze cam problem with rogers home internet

I'm using a Wyze IP camera for home security, but it only works with a 2.4G WiFi signal. My internet service provider at home is Rogers Ignite Home Connect. I've set up my WiFi with two channels: 5G and 2.4G. All my Wyze cameras are connected to the ...

Resolved! Constant "Site Can't Be Reached" errors only while on Rogers' network

I ONLY have this issue when connected to my Rogers wireless and just to be clear I have unplugged my router many times, rebooted my laptop many times, it's Rogers.     All of the Microsoft websites I use for work (https://www.office.microsoft.com...,...

luvsql by I plan to stick around
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent WiFi Issues - Incorrect Passphrase Error

My home internet logs my phone out of the wifi and when I try to log back in, it says ‘incorrect password’ even though it’s obviously the right password. Even if I try to share the wifi from another phone that’s logged on to the wifi, it still says ‘...

AG9 by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Service Interruption

Since Roger’s replacement of my Modem my entire network has been disconnected. Many many calls to Tech have resulted in no resolution after 6 days. Can someone provide me with the number of the Ombudsman and/or the number for the President’s Office  ...

Richmond by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t Detect WiFi Network on a Dell Laptop

NEED SUPPORT FOR DETECTION WI-FI NETWORK.  I can scan for many available Wi-Fi connections nearby, but not that at my house. Vice versa, my network appears on all other devices and works properly. Some details about my laptop: Dell Vostro purchased i...

PHAM8899 by I've been around
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite service slow connections, high ping and lost packets

I have the Rogers Ignite 1,5 Gb down 50 mb up service. Same complaint as many with service crawling during the evening hours until after midnight. Modem is an XB7 that is hooked into a ASUS RT-AX86U which is also linked to another RT-AX86U in a WiFi ...

897nat by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite modem rebooting itself

Hey Roger's,My modem keeps rebooting itself daily between 3am and 4:30am. I work overnights and thus us when I come home for lunch. The rest of the day it is totally fine.Is there something going on the back end or should I just go swap out the modem...

jcbabino by I've been here awhile
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Large ping spikes

Hello, I have had issues with my internet for the past 8 or so months. I get very brief windows of good steady ping then it shoots off wildly for hours. I originally figured it was due to peak times and that kind of thing, because the steady times fi...

Stimmerr by I plan to stick around
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

5 days not happy and cancel my subscription.

Hi good day my shaw/rogers internet install it on feb 20 and after they install some of my kids room and my room too is too weak signal and I call the service and they need a wifi pods and then I ordered that pods when they arrived I plug in and stil...

gharnics by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels