Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Powerline and Wifi - Connecting Access Point via Powerline?

Does anyone have experience (good, bad or otherwise) in using an old router as an access point but connecting the AP via a PowerLine adaptor.   I have an XB7 (Arris) and a 1.5 GB internet plan but the stability (not strength per se) my wireless conne...

DrMike by I'm a trusted contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hitron CODA-4582 with TP-Link Mesh System

Hello all!I’ve seen multiple suggestions online on the “best” way to setup a third-party mesh system with the Rogers modem, and now I have just a few questions surrounding my current setup.I currently have a TP-Link Deco M4R mesh system connected to ...

Access Point with Rogers Ignite

Hello - Was just wondering if it is possible to connect an older router I have as an access point to stretch my wireless network into my basement when running a Rogers Ignite Modem?  I am currently running Rogers Ignite Modem in normal wifi mode and ...

1badchad by I've been here awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

AP mode for pairing

I need to pair a Bluetooth device, using the following methods.Here's some info from the manufacturer:If they have band steering, ie. only 1 SSID for both 2.4 and 5GHz bands, then you have to use AP mode on the device. If they have separate SSID, the...

Turfie by I'm here a lot
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels