Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android 9 (PIE)

Google has officially released Android 9 (PIE). And big surprise, Rogers is behind on releasing the August security patch and Android 9 (PIE). Their useless OS Upgrade sheet has nothing.   What's going on Rogers?     ***Added Labels***

BatJoe by I plan to stick around
  • 90 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Google Pixel 1/2 Security Patches

Well, its November, yet my Pixel 2 is still only patched to September. What is going on Rogers?   ***EDITED LABELS***

BatJoe by I plan to stick around
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

LG G7 EXTREME LACK OF UPDATES

This phone costs over a $1000 and is a flagship device and hasn't seen any updates since July, it is sitting on July android security patch. This is totally unacceptable behavior from both LG and Rogers, I want a refund on this device from Rogers. Th...

IainS by I plan to stick around
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! AT&T LG V20 will not Update to Android Oreo 8.0

Bought a AT&T-branded unlocked LG V20 from B&H Online store...been using it on Rogers since Dec ... but it's not receiving the newly released Android Oreo 8.0 update. I've even tried using LG Bridge to update the software but it says "cannot check fo...

Aetius by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android Oreo

Anyone knows when Oreo 8.0 will be available ??     ***Edited Labels***

Dart1969 by I've been around
  • 76 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung galaxy note 5 unlocked from Freedom mobile..

so I have an unlocked note 5 from freedom mobile and it gets all the security updates from Rogers. just wondering when the June update will come and or any bug fixes updates..?? and I think the note 5 doesn't support most of Rogers Spectrums...  HZ/G...

cafekief by I'm an enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei P10 Plus Rogers Oreo Update Bugs

After I OTA updated my Huawei P10 Plus to Rogers Oreo (from Nougat), I can no longer change the Hide / Show my number feature in the Dialer. It is stuck on always Show my number when making calls. Also the CPU (hence the battery) is more heavily util...

dread99a by I've been here awhile
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Galaxy Note 8 OS/Security Updates

just to let everyone know april security updates now available OTA for rogers Note 8.   *Edited Labels*

IainS by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers Please start updating security Patches on Samsung Devices

Like honestly you should be updating the security of the Samsung line of phones especially when you have already received the patch. This goes for the Note 5, Galaxy S6, and Edge. Google releases these each month. Samsung has stated they want to push...

Dx9 by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 51 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android 7.0 Nougat Updates

Does anyone know when the Android 7.0 Nougat update will be available to phones like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge?

HakimG by I've been around
  • 163 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Pixel - July 2017 patch install problem

Pixel - July 2017 patch install problem   As title states, I'm having issues with the patch installing.   The patch is downloading, just gives an error during install.   Can someone from Rogers please take a look and maybe pull the patch if it's faul...

zero2 by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixel Android O Developer Preview

Today I installed the Android O Dev Preview through the Google Beta Program. It seems to be pretty nice minus one major problem I could not overcome. MMS will not send or receive. I had gone through the steps of attempting other messaging apps, reset...

Bcsc by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! LG G4: WARNING - do NOT upgrade Android

I got my LG G4 at the beginning of July and have absolutely love it. It does everything that I need a phone to do and the removeable battery and expandable memory was a big factor in my selection.   The battery life was amazing: I don't play games on...

Resolved! Moto Z Nougat Bluetooth Issues

Ever since updating to Nougat, Bluetooth refuses to turn on. Tried starting in safe mode, factory reset doesn't help. I'm ready to toss it out the window!! Any suggestions?Thanks   ***Edited Labels***

JBC2005 by I've been here awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG phone won't turn on - Firmware Update

My LG cell battery died just before midnight on New Years eve, when i plugged it in my vechile on the way home, a screen came up Firmware Update, I am unable to turn on the phone after being charged all night and the screen does not show it is updati...

debdaze by I'm here a lot
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels