Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone 6s not sending or receiving photos (text message)

My wife has a 6s and I have Android (S8) and we noticed that this past week she could not send or receive photos via text.  I think it still works for her using iMessage but cross platform or group messages don't seem to.   I checked that she has MMS...

davej13 by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Settings for new Data Plan

I need direction/advice as to setting up my iPhone 6S Plus for my new Data plan.  Do I need to have Cellular enabled??  What other settings need to be enabled to achieve the best results?  Previously only had talk and text but no data plan.  Any and ...

jmac0408 by I'm Here A Lot
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Use existing SIM card on new unlocked iPhone ?

I just recieved my new unlocked iPhone 6 plus shipped direct from the factory.  Yay!   Can I simply take my sim card from my current iPhone 5 (previously purchased unlocked as well) and pop it in the new iPhone 6?   Is there anything I have to do tha...

MitchNewbie by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling

I'm unable to enable wifi calling feature on my iPhone 6 Plus purchased through Apple. It tells me to contact my carrier to enable the feature on my account. Even though I meet all the requirements, Rogers technical support tells me the wifi calling ...

lovepup_98 by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 72 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VoLTE for iPhone6/6Plus

Many months ago, Rogers said to "stay tuned" as they were trying to bring VoLTE to as many devices as possible. Has there been any progress on activating it for the iPhone 6/6 Plus?       ***Edited Labels***

DaveyS by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Low LTE bars and speed on iPhone6sPlus

I just signed up with Rogers 2 days ago and I been getting really slow LTE data speeds? Highest I'm getting is 5MBPS and I have a iPhone 6s Plus and i am from Waterloo region. I am not understanding this. Any advice?     ***Edited Labels***

Fearme by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Everyone!       Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better cam...

Meowmix by I'm a Trusted Advisor
  • 14820 replies
  • 19 likes

Resolved! Duplicate messages and emails

just went to a share everything plan,I have a iphone 6 plus and my wife has an iphone 5,both phones recieve duplicate messaging and emails,Is there a way to set up the phones so that we have our own messages and emails   ***Edited Labels***

darrylez1 by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 6 Plus - Travel to UK/Europe

I have a question if anyone can help me out...   I have an iPhone 6 Plus which is currently locked to Rogers (I will unlock it, and meet the 90 day requirement), and I am travelling to England and a few European Union countries in May and June. I was...

How To: iPhone Messaging

Send a text to multiple people:   In the Messaging app, tap the compose icon, and then tap the plus (+) icon to enter a contact.Repeat for each contact to whom you want to send the text. If you’re entering a phone number (not a contact), simply t...

Resolved! Call Failed on iPhone 5, 5S, now in 6 plus from last Month

Its extremely frustrating the call failed happens while I'm waiting for 20mins to rep and talking and call failed. it happened in iPhone 5 , iPhone 5s ( so frequent) and now 2 days old iPhone 6 plus. Is it rogers wireless network issue? No one expere...

echo_jey by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels