Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Home Monitoring App

Is anyone experiencing issues connecting to the Home Monitoring app on their iPhone 5S? All day yesterday - my wife and I kept getting cannot to server error messages. We deleted the app and reinstalled it on both phones - no luck. We rebooted our ph...

garymacd by I'm Here A Lot
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Carrier Settings Upgrade

I have the iPhone 5s and after my last upgrade via Apple I received a message "Carrier Settings Upgrade" New settings are available.  Would you like to update them?   What is this all about?

poochgirl by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Europe - Roam Like Home - Can Receive Calls but Can't Call out

cannot call out but can get calls in while in Europe   so I am trying to do tech support for my dad while he is in Germany. He has an iPhone 5S updated as far as it goes. He has the "roam like home" for this trip. He can get calls in, but cannot make...

Resolved! unanswered calls not going to voicemail

I have an Iphone se and unanswered calls just keep ringing and do not go to voicemail. If I reject call, then they are directed to voicemail.    *Edited Labels*

Falcon1 by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido iPhone 5S on Rogers

I have a phone I purchased from Fido (on contract) and I have a friend who's interested in purchasing it. I've never actually opened the box, nor has the phone ever been turned on. Simple question is: if I sell it to him, will he be able to use it wi...

DjDATZ by I'm Here A Lot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 5s FaceTime issue - Carrier or phone?

I have experienced a very strange issue where my iPhone 5s will not FaceTime while I'm away for work. Where I work I have no cell service only wifi. Others can FaceTime with equalivant phones so it's not a wifi security block. I have done every recom...

Calvin_C by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To: iPhone Messaging

Send a text to multiple people:   In the Messaging app, tap the compose icon, and then tap the plus (+) icon to enter a contact.Repeat for each contact to whom you want to send the text. If you’re entering a phone number (not a contact), simply t...

Resolved! iPhone 5S without data

I'm thinking about buying an iPhone 5S and using it without data.  Will it work function for phone calls and text messages?           ***Edited Labels***

Resolved! iPhone 5s voicemail

I got my phone about a month ago and tried to set up the voicemail yesterday for the first time, but it kept saying "unable to connect, try again later." My wifi has three bars and I can call and text fine, so I'm not sure what exactly is "unable to ...

jan29 by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call Failed on iPhone 5, 5S, now in 6 plus from last Month

Its extremely frustrating the call failed happens while I'm waiting for 20mins to rep and talking and call failed. it happened in iPhone 5 , iPhone 5s ( so frequent) and now 2 days old iPhone 6 plus. Is it rogers wireless network issue? No one expere...

echo_jey by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfer iPhone data

how to tranfer all the informatio from iphone 5 to 5s     ***Edited Labels.***

Resolved! OUTGOING EMAIL iPHONE 5S

Last week upgraded to a 5s. Having constant problems with Outgoing Email on all my accounts.  Sometimes emails go out, sometimes they just go to the Outbox and sometimes they just evaporate! No sign of them ever!! This has create professional chaos f...

Johandrew by I've Been Around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail on iPhone 5S

My voicemail is set up on my iPhone, but when someone calls me my voicemail does not kick in. My phone just keeps ringing.   Help!   ***Edited Labels.***

melanalynn by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrading

Should I go to the Apple store to do my upgrade from a 4S to a 5S or should I go to a Rogers store?     ***Edited Labels.***

Resolved! Corporate account 3 year contract still?

So I'm STILL waiting for my iphone 5s gold 32gb, even though I ordered back in September 21. I just noticed when I logged into the Rogers NRS that my term went from a 2 year from 3 year. I spoke to this customer relations rep named Ali advising that ...

krosfyah01 by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Turning Off Celluar Data on iPhone 5S

If I turn off my cellular data, will I still be able to receive text messages and phone calls if im not connected to wifi? Thanks!   ***edited labels***

emilee_27 by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels