Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Experiencing Issues when Gaming or Streaming? READ THIS!

Hi Community! We're working hard to make your gaming & streaming experience with Rogers the BEST it can be. The next step in our journey is to capture a few specifics from those of us who are experiencing any issues affecting your online gaming and s...

RogersGaming_Batman.png

Resolved! Bridge Mode Setup Guide

Hey fellow forum users. If anyone is willing to help me with this, it would be appreciated. I am wanting to make a 'bridged mode setup guide', pretty much one thread, which goes "smc - how to""Cisco - how to""hitron - how to" And would also put in a ...

Gdkitty by Resident Expert
  • 193 replies
  • 4 likes

Please Read Before Posting

This board is a place for community members to: Ask questions about how things work in the Community i.e. How do I delete my post? How do I edit my profile? How do I change my username? Etc. Provide suggestions to the Community Manager, Community Spe...

Welcome to the Community Lounge!

The Lounge is a place to kick back, relax and chat with your fellow community users. Wanna talk about the Blue Jays? Cool! How about music, movies, sports? Check! Essentially, the Lounge is a place for friendly and casual discussion that is considere...

Rogers’ Burial Process

Rogers’ Burial Process is initiated when a customer is experiencing degraded signal from their existing cable feed to their property. After exhausting all troubleshooting steps to correct or improve the signal, and only as a last resort, the field te...

Burial1.jpg Burial2.jpg Burial3.jpg Burial4.jpg

Navigatr Guide - How To

Navigatr Guide – How To’s This guide is designed to hopefully help walk people through how to manage some of the functions on the new Navigatr guide. Some of these things may be WORK AROUNDS on how to do specific things, until a better way is release...

1.jpg 6.jpg 20.JPG 21.JPG
Gdkitty by Resident Expert
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Easy Fixes to 5 of the Most Common TV Issues

Often times, many of life’s most common annoyances end up having the simplest of solutions, and all you needed was a simple push in the right direction. How do I reset my digital cable box? Start by unplugging the power cable, either from the power o...

RogersDarrell by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4 Ways to Personalize Your Rogers TV Experience

Here are four ways Rogers Digital TV customers can make their TV-watching experience even more personalized. Set a default channel When you turn on your TV, you’ll notice that your digital box automatically defaults to channel 1. Try these simple ste...

Resolved! Please Specify Your Location When asking for Help

Hey folks. Because Rogers uses different hardware in different areas of the country, if you're asking for hardware help, please specify the province you live in and the type of hardware you're asking about. For example, in NB, the Nextbox 2 is from M...

Lurker by I'm a Senior Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archives: FAQs

Hey Community, The Archives board will house all of our past posts and threads that are now deemed out of date or no longer applicable. This board will remain locked and be only viewable. If you have any inquiries or concern about current products or...

Resolved! Unable to connect to Wi-fi

iphone will not connect to wi-fi           *** Edited Labels ***  

ebreg by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Use of wifi vs. cell data

In public access wifi locations, my iPhone 5 throws up a sign-in page. I fill it in & give it an OK. When I access my email or the web, my phone indicates it's on wifi but showed the "loading" symbol for way too long. I have found it's easier & faste...

Nora by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To: iPhone Messaging

Send a text to multiple people: In the Messaging app, tap the compose icon, and then tap the plus (+) icon to enter a contact. Repeat for each contact to whom you want to send the text. If you’re entering a phone number (not a contact), simply type i...

Resolved! iPhone 5 and LTE Advanced

There is confusion and convoluted information, if at all on the internet regarding this. Does the Rogers iPhone 5 with AWS support LTE Advanced? ***Edited Labels***

Hmm by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Text messages not delivered

iphone5 user.....Have a couple of radio stations I enjoy that have text to the on air personalities but my phone will not send to them. I'm sure I just have some setting clicked and am not aware of what is preventing these texts going throuigh. The n...

4thecup by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call Failed on iPhone 5, 5S, now in 6 plus from last Month

Its extremely frustrating the call failed happens while I'm waiting for 20mins to rep and talking and call failed. it happened in iPhone 5 , iPhone 5s ( so frequent) and now 2 days old iPhone 6 plus. Is it rogers wireless network issue? No one expere...

echo_jey by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Iphone 5 and ringtones

I have an Iphone 5 and have assigned differnt ringtones to differrent numbers. But when the person calls from that number it still uses the default ringtone, not the assigned one. Is it something i'm doing or not doing? ***Edited Labels.***

monty by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Double messages from iPhone 5

I am a pay-as-you-go customer (operating an iPhone 5) with the $5 messaging add on (250 messages per month). I often experience the phenomenon of having my messages sent twice within a couple of minutes and then having BOTH messages count towards my ...

kennyt by I've Been Around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I send the picture using WIFI?

I have iPhone 5. I decided to join Rogers since its price on prepaid service is better compare to Telus, however for Telus, I was able to send the picture using wifi only. With Rogers, I am not able to do that? ***Edited Labels.***

Scoryx by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using my iphone 5 A1429 with Rogers

I had bought an iphone 5 A1429 in US. Now I live in Torronto, so I want to buy a simcard from local networks. Unfortunately, when I put a Fido simcard into my iphone, I have no service ( no GSM, 3G, LTE, calls, texts...). I dont need LTE ( may be 3G ...

hieuhuan by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail IPhone 5

How can I access my voicemail without having to enter a password each time? Thanks ***Edited Labels.***

samiebeach by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't text photos or contact info

My iPhone 5 will not send a text with a photo included. I can't send contact info in a text either. I have tried with iMessage on and off but neither works. I used to be able to send photos and contact info in texts. ***Edited Labels.***

SISmith by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transfer Unlock Policy

Hi Everyone, I recently replaced my iPhone 5 (through Apple Care) as it was dead. The guy at the genius bar told me that they took out the battery and plugged the phone in and nothing happened so my only choice was to replace it with a new one. My is...

neally_boy by I've Been Around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! unlocking iphone5 without reset my iphone....

Hi all, i have an iphone5 with ios6 jailbreaked, i just pay rogers $50 to have it unlock... they told me i need to reset my phone "Erase Alll content and setting" in order to complete the unlocking process. here is my problem... with an jailbroken ip...

rma957 by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Syncing iphone 5

I was wondering if its possible to sync my iphone while i'm away from the computer. Say, if i'm away on holiday somewhere and dont have my computer with me, and I'd like to switch movies with one thats not currently on my iphone. (not having all of t...

monty by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iphone 5 my account app

my account app on the iphone 5 does not let me see my date usage ***edited labels***

ascencioxox by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is refurbished iphone5 unlocked?

I originally got a new iphone5 from rogers but there was a crack on the screen so I went to apple store and got a refurbished phone. Is this phone unlocked or locked to rogers? ***edited labels***

rogp by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ESN

What number do I call to check on a Rogers Iphone 5 to be sure it is Ok before buying.? I have bought Iphones for my use before with no problem, this is for my Son's Wife and it is in tyhe US. The seller is not an issue but I want to confirm it is no...

blackie1491 by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels