Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Key 3

When will Rogers offer the new Blackberry Key 3?   *Added Labels*

Aya1 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New gen iPad Pro coming to Rogers?

Hello,    I wanted to see if anyone might know if Rogers will get the newer gen of 12.9 ipad pro for purchase with easy pay?    Thanks.    ***EDITED LABELS***

van10 by I plan to stick around
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

Hi there! Just over a month ago I ordered and paid for a new iPhone (upgrading from my current one) straight from my local Rogers. They said it would be in by April 1st at the latest and I could come pick it up then, but that same local Rogers is tem...

Resolved! LG V30

Any news or speculation on the V30 coming to Rogers? It's set to release Oct 5th in the States, I'd assume we can't be far behind.       ***Edited Labels***

tyson_kad by I plan to stick around
  • 65 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Upgrade Issues via Rogers.com

I have been looking into upgrading my device and for weeks now I haven't been able to get to the site where you can see your selections I called and they said the technicians are working on it when is this going to be fixed or do you need to hire new...

Sean14 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sony Phones Avaliable

Does anyone know if Rogers is dropping the Sony line of phones? I have a Z1 that is going to be at end of contract in a couple of months and I like the Sony product. I can only find the M4 Aqua listed currently and In my opinion it is an inferior pho...

brushap by I've been here awhile
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG ThinQ V40 on Rogers

Any information if we can expect the LG V40 to be available with Rogers?   Expected to be announced next week on Oct 4th.   *Edited Labels*

Prospect by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Hey Everyone!   Samsung is about to announce the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in just about an hr!. From the leaks its so far a amazing device! I will update this with the specs and launch date / pre order date when they announce it!    Below is how to do a...

Meowmix by I'm a trusted advisor
  • 150 replies
  • 4 likes

OnePlus 6T on Rogers

Today, it was announced that T-MOBILE in the US is teaming up at last with OnePlus to bring the 6T to that network in November when it's released.We need Rogers to do the same. The 6T will be an incredible phone for Rogers customers at a lower price ...

kingsclear by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hey everyone!!Smiley HappyOnce again its the time of the year that Samsung will be announcing their new S9 and S9+ devices! Sorry for the late post! However due to some issues I was late to make it. Here it is!Launch date is March 16th.1). Once Roger...

• 128 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Blackberry Motion

Will Rogers carry the BlackBerry Motion?  If so, is there a time frame?         ***Edited Labels***

JerryY by I plan to stick around
  • 74 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! LG G5 Horrible Signal

Hi guys,I received an LG G5 shipment yesterday (May 17th). I switched over from my galaxy s6 to the g5. After activating the new SIM, the mobile network signal has been absolutley horrible. LTE in my house puts the g5 to about 2 signal bars, when I s...

SLuthra by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hey everyone!!Once again its the time of the year that Samsung will be announcing their new Note line up. I am happy to announce that Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be announced tomorrow! As for the specs, They are rumored to be AMOLED 6'3 inch, Dual bac...

• 634 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! G5 vs S7 Edge

Hello everyone. I was hoping i could get some opinions on what happened to me the other day.I went into a Rogers store to upgrade my phone. I went in with my heart set to get an s7 edge. Then the guy started saying he doesn't recommend it and that th...

Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hey everyone!!   I am happy to announce that Samsung this morning announced the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge!. Both device's seem to have amazing specs! Including memory SD card slot, water resistant and more!!        1). Once Rogers has announce when...

• 1055 replies
  • 6 likes

Lost my phone

I lost my blackberry , i put it on hold but i want to get another phone from rogers would i be able to and continue my 3 year contract or would i have to cancel my contract and take out another phone ??     ******* Edit labels ********

osama33 by I plan to stick around
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels