Apple
Anything to do with iPhones, iPads, iOS and anything else Apple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Activate an eSIM Card on Dual SIM iPhones

Steps to follow for Business customers to activate an eSIM card on dual SIM iPhones.   eSIM activations are only available on Bring Your Own Device plans. eSIM cards are only available to Business customers through Rogers Direct.   Important: You n...

Resolved! Cutting the New SIM Card to Size

Refurb iPhone 12 Pro Max. I was on here yesterday asking about acquiring a SIM card. My bro-in-law dropped it off this evening. But I thought the actual sim looked like a cardboard copy. Apparently I’m supposed to cut it down? According to the net an...

nomadman by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need a SIM card for new (refurb) iPhone 12 Pro max

Hi there- I purchased a refurbished iPhone 12 Pro Max from the Apple online store. I’m upgrading from an iPhone 7. I got the new phone partially set up when I got the message that the SIM card was not compatible. I messaged to wireless services in Mo...

nomadman by I'm here a lot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sim not working

Signed up for rogers 5g account and recieved the sim card but when input it in my phone it says “NO SIM “   *Added Labels*

JRTfonzy by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Purchasing iphone from Apple (existing Rogers customer)

We have an older iPhone 8 that is active on our Rogers wireless account.  We're ready to upgrade to an iPhone 14 and I see that Apple's price is a little bit less than Rogers is.  If I order the device from Apple, I know the SIM card in the iPhone 8 ...

Cannot enable wi-fi calling (eSIM + SIM config)

Hi all,   Just became Rogers customer yesterday and got an eSIM with one of Rogers Infinite plans. Everything works great, getting 5G signal, etc etc.    Rogers is an eSIM and I also have a physical Koodo SIM installed. I can enable and use wi-fi cal...

Bittabola by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual SIM - Voicemail issue

hi - i have  dual sim on my Iphone 11. One physical, the other one eSIM. Voice/data all works perfectly. The only thing I can't seem to figure out is voicemail. I don't get a notification on my phone when I have a VM, in fact unless I dial in (*98) ...

dg14 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I Change the Display Name for my Outgoing Calls?

Hi Ihave a problem with caller id. We have two SIM cards on both of them outgoing caller id is my sister’s name whose id we gave to you. But we want different caller ids on both sim cards. We need help.Thanks.   **Labels Added**    

eSIM provisioning issues

I hope this post saves some of you a huge headache and maybe $10.   I'm happy to report, that eSIM works and how simple it was to add the line to an iPhone XS. I'll start off by saying it wasn't an easy journey to get here though. I had to gather pie...

tekguy by I plan to stick around
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Certain Apps Connect over Wi-Fi but not Data.

Hello There are apps on my iphone 6s that will not connect to my security cameras when on cellular but have no problem when on wifi. I have done the network reset, deleted the app and reinstalled, erased the phone and restored from the back up. Still...

Dave2861 by I plan to stick around
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes

eSIM Support for iPhone 11 Pro Max

When will rogers support esim not only for business customers but also regular customers. I just went to the rogers retail store, they told that they can only give esim to business or person with a new line.       ***Edited Labels***

mn2xujiakun by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone X can’t connect to Rogers network

My iPhone X is unable to connect to Rogers network. I restarted the phone, reset network settings, and re-insert the SIM card. The SIM card works because I put it in an iPhone 6 and it connected to Rogers. Please help.This the 3rd time that it happen...

letsrock by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls on secondary sim going to voice mail on dual sim iPhone XR

I have an unlocked iPhone XR and had my Rogers sim moved to my e sim at Yorkdale Mall. I am now in Europe with a Three pay as you go SIM card in my physical sim bay.  I have Three as my primary sim, and Rogers as secondary. It works well, however my ...

Aquazoo by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes