Apple
Anything to do with iPhones, iPads, iOS and anything else Apple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 15 Pro not ringing

Tried to fire up new phone from my iPhone 14, can’t get new iPhone 15 pro to ring and have reset the old one thinking that may have been the problem… help please. !   *** Edited Labels ***

Ronmacg by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-pairing new Ultra 2 watch

I just purchased a new Ultra 2 watch.I have cellular for my old series 4 watch.I unpaired the old watch. I updated both iPhone14 pro max and ultra to their respective iOS 17’s.Watch is working but I am unable to connect the cellular back to the new w...

Apple Watch ultra won’t connect to cellular

struggling with this, never had issues with my series 6. I have spent 4 hours trying to get this stupid watch to connect      I have restored the watch like 8 times today, reconnected it to rogers at least 14 times.  Always the same thing. In setting...

iPhone 13 poor phone call quality

I got the new iPhone 13 last year and from day one the phone hasn't worked right. Apparently it sounds like I'm under water and I also hear feedback on my end. I never had this issue with my iPhone 8. I went to Apple because it's under warranty. They...

Message failure on texts

I keep getting a message failure red !On my texts but some of them go through anyways   *** Edited Labels ***

Nancy58 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming calls Dropping Since Latest Update

Since iOS 16.1.1 incoming calls drop out after one ring. It is since updated to 16.3 and still has the same problem. Does anyone know what changed? Thx   **Labels Added**    

iuz by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sim not working

Signed up for rogers 5g account and recieved the sim card but when input it in my phone it says “NO SIM “   *Added Labels*

JRTfonzy by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Not Working With McAfee Anti Virus and VPM

Recently went through a period of time where my Data service didn't work when I was outside. Tried everything to no avail.  It ocurred to me that my troubles began shortly after installing McAfee anti virus and VPM. I removed it from my phone and voi...

Fridrik by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LTE not working

LTE is not working, Apple Iphone 11 with contract to Jan 2023! So purchased recently.  I cannot receive or call outside of my home WIFI, cannot text or receive texts, no internet outside of my WIFI (home) area.  Causing security issues for me as I tr...

iPad cannot connect to 5G network

I purchased a 5G capable iPad mini 6 and added a Rogers Cellular plan. Rogers is not capable of giving me anything over LTE. My iPhone 12 gets a perfect 5G connection, but my tablet cannot attain anything past LTE. I spent $1200 on this tablet specif...

Incorrect Location Display

My rogers apple phone has been displaying all  local Saskatchewan and Halifax calls as United States calls.I called a week ago and they said they are working on it. I just hope they dont mess up my phone bills.Has anyone else experienced a similar pr...

bianka34 by I'm here a lot
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPad Pro 5G Support on Rogers

Now that Rogers is selling the 11 inch iPad Pro with 5G support via the Rogers website, when is Rogers going to actually allow tablets that are capable of 5G on their 5G network? I just learned today while trying to get my new 5G capable iPad Pro on ...

Jvb2112 by I plan to stick around
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iOS 15.1

I updated my 12 pro to iOS 15.1 today and now I have no cellular connectivity. It shows 5g, LTE, 3G and the typical strength of the signal yet I have no access to it. Wifi works fine. Anyone else having issues?     **Labels Added**

Resolved! Certain Apps Connect over Wi-Fi but not Data.

Hello There are apps on my iphone 6s that will not connect to my security cameras when on cellular but have no problem when on wifi. I have done the network reset, deleted the app and reinstalled, erased the phone and restored from the back up. Still...

Dave2861 by I plan to stick around
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone X can’t connect to Rogers network

My iPhone X is unable to connect to Rogers network. I restarted the phone, reset network settings, and re-insert the SIM card. The SIM card works because I put it in an iPhone 6 and it connected to Rogers. Please help.This the 3rd time that it happen...

letsrock by I've been here awhile
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes