Apple
Anything to do with iPhones, iPads, iOS and anything else Apple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Rogers Unable to Enable Wifi Calling

I ported to Rogers yesterday with my iPhone 13 Pro (purchased directly from Apple) and I'm unable to enable Wifi calling. When I turn it on via the Phone settings menu, I get a message to contact Rogers to enable wifi calling on this account. I've do...

Call forwarding to a US number and other call forwarding issues

I am just going to post this for reference purposes. The call forwarding feature on iPhones and Android devices, coupled with the specific star codes *21*xxxxxxx# to activate and #21# to deactivate, don't work as they should. I've been using call for...

Hmm by I'm an enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 15 Pro not ringing

Tried to fire up new phone from my iPhone 14, can’t get new iPhone 15 pro to ring and have reset the old one thinking that may have been the problem… help please. !   *** Edited Labels ***

Ronmacg by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username for new mobile number

Hello, please help clarify for me. I currently have a rogers account number with my own BYOD mobile plan. Rogers customer service setup a new mobile account under my name (in order to get a special rate) for my wife to port her cell plan over. When I...

Klempford by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 13 poor phone call quality

I got the new iPhone 13 last year and from day one the phone hasn't worked right. Apparently it sounds like I'm under water and I also hear feedback on my end. I never had this issue with my iPhone 8. I went to Apple because it's under warranty. They...

iPhone Visual Voicemail - Is it Still Offered?

Hi,  So I ported my two lines over to rogers today, I was told by the rep that I would indeed continue to receive iPhone Visual Voicemail (within the phone app, not the text) but I cannot get it working. I called back in after over an hour on the pho...

Bentlsua by I've been around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Voicemail notifications with no new voicemail

I have a BRAND NEW iPhone XS... like 6 hours old. Just set it up today and ported over my old number from Fido. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT get rid of the "New Voice Mail" popup upon restart AND a "red dot" on the voicemail icon in the phone app. (no numb...

jenhill by I've been around
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

No caller id goes straight to voicemail

When my friend calls me it comes through as "No Caller ID" and the call goes straight to voicemail. How can I stop this and receive her calls live? She says that I am the only one she calls where this happens.       ***Added Labels***

RuruTO by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming calls Dropping Since Latest Update

Since iOS 16.1.1 incoming calls drop out after one ring. It is since updated to 16.3 and still has the same problem. Does anyone know what changed? Thx   **Labels Added**    

iuz by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual SIM - Voicemail issue

hi - i have  dual sim on my Iphone 11. One physical, the other one eSIM. Voice/data all works perfectly. The only thing I can't seem to figure out is voicemail. I don't get a notification on my phone when I have a VM, in fact unless I dial in (*98) ...

dg14 by I've been here awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I Change the Display Name for my Outgoing Calls?

Hi Ihave a problem with caller id. We have two SIM cards on both of them outgoing caller id is my sister’s name whose id we gave to you. But we want different caller ids on both sim cards. We need help.Thanks.   **Labels Added**    

empty voicemail messages - no missed calls

I have an I phone 6.  Several times a week I have notifications that I have voicemail waiting but there are no corresponding "missed calls".  When I check the messages there is never any content - just dead air.  My guess is they are from telemarkete...

SeastaR22 by I've been around
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Visual voicemail delayed delivery

I’ve noticed that I’m getting voicemails delivered 1-24 hours after they were left. I understand that the first step to troubleshooting for this is often to fully reset the voicemail on the phone (which subsequently clears out all the voicemail and m...

Lancelot2 by I've been here awhile
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot make calls.

iPhone 7. Why can I not make calls when away from my home network? What should be the phone’s settings to enable this?       ***Added Labels***

Gillder by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemail not delivering when I am on wifi

I have Rogers iPhone , when someone leaves a voice mail. It’s not being delivered when I am on WiFi. When I select mobile data that’s when I see the list of voicemails.     ***Added Labels***

Voicemail hack?

I reported this yesterday to Rogers but wanted to see if this has happened to others.I received a suspicious call from a number I didn’t recognize and let it go to voicemail. Once I tried to check the voicemail the same usual feminine voice played......

Elvis2 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Voicemail To Text doesn't work on iPhone

Hi, I added Premium Voicemail To Text on my second line (additional line). Both lines (main and additional line) are under Share Everything Plan. It seems doesn't work and voicemail comes like before I mean it comes like regular audio message. It doe...

Madjid59m by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes