Android
Discuss anything Android including your Samsung, HTC, Sony & Nexus devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No ringtone in 2024 Kona

Not hearing a ringtone in the 2024 Hyundai Kona from either of 2 paired phones. The incoming call popup comes up but the phone rings/vibrates instead of in car ringtone sounding. When I answer the call handsfree works. I checked the ringtone volume i...

Unreliable service since late 2021

For well over 17 monghs, I have experienced slow internet, .07mbps, some calls and a few delayed texts. Rogers said it was due to the storm during the 24th of May weekend 2022. It existed, at least, 5 months prior to that. I reported it during that t...

Not able to make calls/recv calls

So today I spent an hour on the phone trying to get help.  First of all I spoke to rep who had me repeat myself many times, spelling my name, then it turns out she can't help me so she transfers me to rep who is a residential tech, then he passes me ...

menleedas by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Receiving an Error when Sending Text Messages

Ever since this morning, I've been getting an error along the lines of "Currently unable to send message. It will be sent when service becomes available". However, my message is still sending and the recipients are receiving it. I've tried restarting...

Resolved! Pros and Cons of upgrading to a 5G Phone

Hi all,   I currently have a Galaxy S10+ and my device is now paid up. I want to call Rogers to see if I can get a new deal/discount on my plan as the loyalty discount has now expired with the contract. I do NOT need a new phone/upgrade but wonder if...

DrMike by I'm a trusted contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes