Android
Discuss anything Android including your Samsung, HTC, Sony & Nexus devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google pixel 6pro esim

Howdy folks,. With the One UI4.0 release on my Samsung S20 ultra not enabling the Esim support. I was curious if any Pixel 6pro users could verify is dual sim/esim is working on that model phone.     **Added Labels**

XB70 by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Z Fold 3 5G Security and OS Updates.

According to Rogers' own schedule, the September software update for the Z Fold 3 was supposed to drop on September 28th.  It's now October 14th and still no update.  What's happening?  Someone in a Reddit post said they spoke to a Rogers rep on Octo...

Merrill by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android 11 Update Motorola Edge Plus

Hello, since Telus announced that it would release the Android 11 update for Motorola Edge Plus devices the 23rd of march 2021, I was wondering if Rogers has a date for the release of the update. Thank you!  *** Edited Labels ***

xenpi by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lost wifi calling on Note 10+

I can't do wifi calling since last update ( Febuary update ) on my Note 10+. The option completely vanished from the phone.   Was it forgottent ? Is Rogers discontinuing the feature ?   It's very useful for me and I'm surely not alone !   *** Edited ...

gabwebsite by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sasumg A70 security and Onu UI 2.5 update

HI,   I was wondering, when will the next security update and the One UI 2.5 will be available to download for the A70? The last update I've got for my A70 was the September security. I know that the A70 is on a quarterly update system. but we are mi...

jpduval by I plan to stick around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Note 9 Updates

Still haven’t received the update and no sign of it in the OS list.Any news on it?     ***Added Labels***

angelop by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S8 - Cannot Dismiss "SD Card Encrypted" Notification

I guess this is more of any FYI for anyone with this phone, using an encrypted SD card.      In the past, each reboot, you'd get a notification about "SD Card Encrypted" which you could dismiss with a single tap.   After the latest update (issued 2 d...

robtoe by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OS Upgrade on Note 10?

Hello All, does anyone know when we are suppose to get the Android 10 update on Note 10+ series?     **Labels Added**

Issue with Recent Samsung S9+ Security Update

Hi,After the most recent security update for my S9+, my device intermittently gives me message: "Sim Card Not Detected. Emergency calls only"Toggling airplane mode does not reconnect the phone and forces a restart. This can happen with the phone in s...

revhappy by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: AAE: OS Updates - ENDED

Alright Community! The time has come, RogersAlton of the Device Management team is here for the next 2 days to answer all your questions about Rogers device OS updates, MRs, EMR and bug fixes.   RogersAlton will be answering your questions on a first...

AAE_OSUpdates2.png AAE_Posting_How To.png

AAE: OS Updates - Lack of LG Security Updates

Why is it that Rogers and LG appear not to support their devices fully? Example:LG G6 - still on February 2019 Security Update; 2 years 2 months old.LG V30 - still on February 2019 Security Update; not fully 2 years old yet.LG G7/G7 One - still on F...

Darp85 by I'm here a lot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes