Android
Discuss anything Android including your Samsung, HTC, Sony & Nexus devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Galaxy S20 One UI 5.0... still no eSIM support

Hi,   Received Android 13 this morning and there is still no eSIM support.  Is there an ETA on eSIM support (SIM card manager menu) for Galaxy S20 series? US carriers already have and the hardware is in the phone.   thanks,   **Labels Added**    

Mathsss81 by I plan to stick around
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't set up voicemail not recognizing my cell phone number

TCL Flip phone just purchased.  Rogers employee inserted new SIM and set up on My account. Phone works fine for talk and texting.Caller ID is no working.My plan says I have voicemail, but when I try to set it up the voice says my phone number is not ...

Everue by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't force carrier profile update on Pixel 7 Pro?

I changed my number recently and while calls and texts to and from the new number both work, the SIM card insists that the old number is assigned. This has broken MMS and RCS function pretty much completely. Google's guides to fixing this don't work....

Tosslehoff by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! S22 Ultra on Rogers says Dual SIM and eSIM

Why does the Rogers webpage for the S22 Ultra say Sim Dual and esim but Rogers doesn't actually support it. I saw it listed on their page, did and upgrade, only to find Rogers chat tells me I can't when I tried switching to an esim.Can anyone from Ro...

viewaskew by I'm here a lot
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Forwarding Calls Between SIM Cards

I have added a second SIM to my Huawei P30 phone.   SIM 1 is set up with Rogers on a pay-as-you-go contract. SIM 2 is set up with Shaw (currently owned by Rogers) on a monthly no-data contract. I want to have either phone when busy or off, transfer i...

duggo2 by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual sim S23

On my S23 ultra with an Esim and a physical sim (Esim is personal, physical is work), I cannot receive images or hyperlinks on my physical sim number. I get a pop up telling me to go to settings and switch from Rogers to Rogers, but the setting tab j...

XB70 by I'm here a lot
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

esim support for samsung devices

Hi Rogers,   Do you have any plans to support esim on samsung devices. Its 2021 and still no light on this issue from Rogers.   Thanks     **Labels Added**

Sukut by I plan to stick around
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Activating new device

The brochure that came with my new phone tells me to sign-in to my rogers, go to usage & services and under Manage my device select Change my SIM. I cannot find the manage my device section anywhere. Can someone please direct me. 

hugginsjo by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Sim Phone

I have a Samsung S9 and I have Dtek 50 one is my work phone and one is my personal phone. I'd like to have a phone that allows me to combine both sim cards into one phone. Does Rogers have such a thing? ***Added Labels***

Slickdaddy by I've been around
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Lost and Found Phone

Greetings,       A while ago my wife lost her phone (Galaxy S7).  After getting another she found the lost one.  I have been using it to play music only.  It is assigned to the Telus network, but, again, I'm not using it as a phone . My phone (Galaxy...

Resolved! Note 20 Ultra 5g access and testing

I've had my Note 20 Ultra 5g for a couple months now and live in the GTA with a lot of areas that are said to have 5g access. My first question is: does this phone actually show "5g" in the status bar when on 5g or does it stay as LTE+?I thought it w...

eSIM Google Pixel 4XL

I have a brand new Google Pixel 4 XL from Rogers.  The phone is great.  I have a problem.  I have an eSim from Rogers.  I could call and sens SMS without problems.  The data is not always working.  The signal strenght is ok if I look up right of the ...

jfdupont by I've been here awhile
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Password to unlock phone screen

My old phone samsung S7  cannot be unlock, and keep on asking "Your phone was restarted and needs to be unlocked by using your password. You can use your finger prints next time you unlock your phone. Your password contains 4 characters, including at...

babotsky by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes