Android
Discuss anything Android including your Samsung, HTC, Sony & Nexus devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send Occasional SMS from Tablet Plan (DATA ONLY)

Hi I have a tablet plan (10$/month) with my share plan that I use on a cell phone. I need to respond to a one time text message and it's not going out. i tought that I was able to send a text message but like at a pay per use. Is there a way to enabl...

Mathsss81 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't force carrier profile update on Pixel 7 Pro?

I changed my number recently and while calls and texts to and from the new number both work, the SIM card insists that the old number is assigned. This has broken MMS and RCS function pretty much completely. Google's guides to fixing this don't work....

Tosslehoff by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access to Internet

I have realme 6 mobile and I have recently switched to rogers network from fido. Since tomorrow when I try to connect my laptop to my mobile hotspot to use internet on my laptop, it is showing connected but with "No internet" When I was using fido, I...

hs968526 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RCS not working on both wifi and data

Contacted support at 950pm Dec 12. We tried to figure it out but haven't made it very far. Last I heard my request was going to network. Is there anything I can try?We did do airplane mode, disabling and re-enable chat features, restart the phone, ch...

Joshie7733 by I've been around
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Note 20 Ultra 5g access and testing

I've had my Note 20 Ultra 5g for a couple months now and live in the GTA with a lot of areas that are said to have 5g access. My first question is: does this phone actually show "5g" in the status bar when on 5g or does it stay as LTE+?I thought it w...

Resolved! About missing Mobile Data toggle in the quick settings panel..

Hi there,   I know it's been a while since whoever is in charge of CSC of Canadian GS series(SM-G9XXW) decide to remove Mobile Data toggle from Quick Setting panel, I just really want to know why you guys decide to do this: Your plans certainly can't...

AaronYou by I've been here awhile
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes