Smart Home Monitoring
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rogers charged cancelled doorbell.

I cancelled doorbell order for uncompatible with existing doorbell system and asked Rogers Agent to cancel. Yesterday, I found the doorbell was still on my account with charge for the new doorbell (not installed). Tried to reach to Rogers Agent to de...

joe2005 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed Camera Installation

It has been a considerable time since security cameras were dumped and abandoned in my residence. All my efforts to get your company to install the cameras have proved abortive so far.    The most annoying part is that I am being charged for services...

FIDELOBIO by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop sale on home security?

So , I called in this week to upgrade my Rogers home security system by adding cameras. Wanted to upgrade to the Control package but was told there is a stop sale on alarm equipment due to shortages since Nov 15. Is this true and if so, when will the...

Aftimous by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Monitoring Hardware

Can anyone provide a valid number to order a replacement door/window sensor? Unable to order online or in-store and the contact number on the Home Monitoring/Hardware website to learn more (1-888-487-0429) is just an endless loop of transfers and len...

GB1974 by I've been here awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

worst service all around

to speak to someobe it takes half a days work then either phone gets cut off or they send you a refence number and the matter is still never resolved i been dealing with my issue since December   **Labels Added**    

vee1905 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home monitoring

Super unhappy with smart home monitoring.I had the service for approx 6 yearsWe sold our house and downsized to a condo therefore not needing the serviceWe did a TOR (transfer of responsibility) on Nov. 8th 2022First the agent did not do it correctly...