Set up your Visual Voicemail:
- Tap Phone on the home screen and then tap Voicemail in the lower right corner.
- The first time you access this screen, you’ll be prompted to create a voicemail password between four and 10 digits.
- You’ll be prompted to record your greeting. Do so now.
- Tap Save, re-enter your password and tap Save again.
How to record or change your custom voicemail greeting:
- Tap Voicemail and tap Greeting. Then tap Custom.
- Tap Record and then record your greeting.
- When you’re finished, tap Stop. To listen to your greeting, tap Play.
- When you’re satisfied, tap Save.
How to set a default voicemail greeting:
- Tap Voicemail and tap Greeting.
- Tap Default to select the default greeting. Then, when someone calls, they’ll hear a standard message that includes your phone number.
How to Access your Visual Voicemail:
- Tap the Phone icon on the home screen and then tap Voicemail in the lower-right corner.
- Your voicemail messages will be displayed. Tap on a message and press the blue Play button to listen to the message.
- Want to delete a message? Swiping right to left will bring up the Delete button.
- Want to return a call? To call back, tap on the green Call Back button that displays when a voicemail message is selected.
- Need contact info? Hit the blue arrow on the right to display the contact information for the person who left the voicemail.