Steps to change Wi-Fi Name and Password on Novatel MiFi 7000 Hotspot.
1) Connect your device or computer to the Novatel MiFi 7000 Hotspot.
2) Open an Internet Browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
3) Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the screen and sign in with your MiFi Admin password. The default password is the setup Wi-Fi password for the device..
4) Click Settings, make sure Wi-Fi Hotspot TAB is in focus, and click Primary Network underneath it.
5) To change the Wi-Fi:
Network Name: enter the new name in the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) field.
Password: enter the new password in the Wi-Fi Password (Key) field.
6) Click Save Changes to apply changes