The following steps explain how to create or modify a SIM card PIN for ZTE rocket sticks.
Open the Rogers Connection Manager software.
To create a new PIN, select PIN enable then click Apply.
To edit an existing PIN number, click on Change PIN.
When prompted, enter in your PIN and click OK to accept the change.
Note: After five incorrect attempts at guessing the security PIN, the SIM card will cease to work. You will be prompted to enter a Password Unlock Code (PUK). If you do not have this code do not attempt to enter it, as it will disable your PIN. To get your PUK please speak to a Mobile Internet Technical Support Consultant.
Steps to change Wi-Fi Name and Password on Novatel MiFi 7000 Hotspot.
1) Connect your device or computer to the Novatel MiFi 7000 Hotspot.
2) Open an Internet Browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
3) Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the screen and sign in with your MiFi Admin password. The default password is the setup Wi-Fi password for the device..
4) Click Settings, make sure Wi-Fi Hotspot TAB is in focus, and click Primary Network underneath it.
5) To change the Wi-Fi:
Network Name: enter the new name in the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) field.
Password: enter the new password in the Wi-Fi Password (Key) field.
6) Click Save Changes to apply changes