- edited on
Having an overload of downloaded apps? Looking to get rid of the ones you are not using anymore? Well you are in luck.
Check out this helpful How To video to learn how.
Android OS 5
1. Click Settings from your home screen.
2. Scroll to the Device section and select Apps.
3. Now you just select the apps that you want to get rid of and click Uninstall when you’re done.
1. Tap and hold an icon until all the icons start jiggling around.
2. Now just tap the X on the top right corner of the app you want to uninstall, and press the Home button to stop the icons from jiggling.
1. Tap and hold the app you want to uninstall until it jiggles.
2. Then just tap the Trash Can icon on the top right corner of the app.
1. Swipe left from the home screen to get to the Apps list.
2. Then tap and hold the app you want to get rid of and tap Uninstall, then Yes to confirm.