where is listing by channel and by name?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

where is listing by channel and by name?

I have spent quite a while looking and cannot locate the list of tv channels (sorted by number and by name).

Why is this not easily accessible?

As a communication company, it should be easy to navigate your customer (myRogers) website.

***Edited Labels***

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: where is listing by channel and by name?

Hey @cwrb

That is kind of straight forward... I think.

Rogers.com > Shop > TV > Channels

It Sorted in a list by Name of Channels by default. Also categorized by Packages as a chart.

If you are looking for regional channel line up. (which is NOT related to packages)

In the same page below the chart is the link "Find my Channel Line up" which right under Giant writing of "What's Your City's Channel Lineup?" in red.

Here is the link to take you straight to the page. (link will open a new tab/page depending on your browser).

Hopefully this will be helpful.

It is easily accessible in my opinion ~ but you are right, I don't know of anyway to access is from myRogers.com as that is your billing and services profile rather than Product Page.

I Plan to Stick Around

Someone army this response to my question on Twitter to@RogersHelps:

Direct from @RogersHelps:
Hello! Please see here: https://t.co/XeNNSIJNJA/s/_LSM and below the 'Packages' tab, you may conduct search there! I ... https://t.co/3j9HTfzQl4/s/gU5l

To reply, type 'DM @RogersHelps [your message]'

It directs me to a web page I couldn't find on my own.

This is not the response I feel customers should have to expect from a communication company.

How would any customer logically navigate the Rogers myRogers web pages to locate a listing of all channels.

The channels pages should be in channel number sequence and in channel identifier sequence.

As a communication company, this would very easy for any customer to locate ... if Rogers uses a customer group to review their web navigation ease of use.

This is all about aftertaste. How does a user feel after navigating the website to locate specific information.

The other annoying aspect of the Rogers website is a customer must sign in every time.

Why is the signon not saved and automatic, as it is at a lot of other web sites??

I'm a Senior Advisor

@cwrb This has long been a pet peeve of mine. Rogers used to have a link to all the channel numbers you were supposed to get with your particular package, but not anymore. The links @ShakTiburon provides will give you either all the channels in your package BY NAME on the Packages page, or What's Your City's Channel Lineup? will give you ALL the CHANNEL NUMBERS available regardless of package. If you want all the channel numbers available to you in your package, you will have to sort through those two lists yourself. Of course, you can always just look at the Guide on your TV (at least I can without Navigatr) and see what you're getting, but that still doesn't tell you if you're getting more or less that what you're supposed to be getting with your package.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

This is not what iIwas looking for. Rogers needs to provide access to a list of all channels with channel number and identifier (such as TSN1H). An advisor to the president has sent me such a file) but it needs be generally available.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@cwrb that list was always available from back before digital TV and from what you have been sent, it shows rogers has the alhgoritm to compile it. You should not have to spend hours compiling it yourself.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem. The answer given by by that other user is completely useless. The company website only lists broadcast providers by name, but it does not list which channel numbers they are on. And it is impossible to find what my service I pay for gives me what station numbers.

This is not good enough customer service methinks.

I've Been Here Awhile

ShakTib, obviously you do not understand the question.

If you can't comprehend questions on that low and basic level, I suggest you ask someone in the company to come to this help link and answer our questions.

The question is this: If I have the names of the services I subscribe to, how can I find out what STATION NUMBERS give me a proper TV signal and what is the associated proram / broadcaster name to that number on the box?

Please answer this question and don't Strawman us with some irrelevant information that you think is "straightforward and obvious" because it is not. It only seem straightforward and obvious to you because you imagine our questions to be something that it is not.

I've Been Here Awhile

"An advisor to the president has sent me such a file) but it needs be generally available."

How does one get in touch with the advisor to the president? I want a list for myself too. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@csillagjanos

Unfortunately there really is not PERFECT solution on the site 😞

the best you can do it on THIS page:
https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PTV_PROG_LANDING

Scroll down PAST the stuff that shows what channels (by name) are on what package.
You will see a box saying "Whats your city's channel lineup"
Click on the arrow and the box will expand.
Select your type of box.. province, and city.

It will pop up a list, which has all the channel NAMES or CALLSIGNS, and to what channel those will be on in your city.
The downside.. is that that is the total lineup.. of any POSSIBLE channel channels in your area.  Not necessarily the ones available in your subscribed package.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 in conversation