when is the flash and legends of tomorrow new seasons coming on demand rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

when is the flash and legends of tomorrow new seasons coming on demand rogers

When is rogers on demand cbc channel on demand going to have the new season of the flash and legends of tomorrow. Usually it doesn't take this long to put them up, there are only a few epasodes left.
I don't have a pvr to record them usually just watch it on demand cuz i always miss them on there regular time.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: when is the flash and legends of tomorrow new seasons coming on demand rogers

Hi @Deltax5,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow currently air on CTV. I was able to locate episodes for current seasons (Season 3 and Season 2 respectively) on Channel 100 as well as online on rogersondemand.com.

Can you please check again under CTV and let us know if you're able to view the episodes?

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: when is the flash and legends of tomorrow new seasons coming on demand rogers

Those seasons are there. Is the new season 4 of the flash and legends season 3 coming on damand for ctv, which are airing at the moment, one episode every week. Sorry i made a mistake i ment ctv for my last post. last year it took about a week or so to have the new season of those shows on on damand.

Hi @Deltax5,

I did a quick Google search for you, and currently The Flash is airing it's third season and DC's Legends of Tomorrow is airing it's second season. 

If renewed, Season 4 of The Flash and Season 3 of DC's Legends of Tomorrow should be part of the Fall 2017 lineup. 

Hope this helps:)

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Your right I made a mistake. IT's kind of confusing how they do the seasons. sorry. Just watched epasode 10 of the flash on damand which is a newer epasode. 🙂

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Deltax5,

Tip: From your web browser, type wiki TV_SHOW_NAME and press [enter].  In search results that appear, click the first link (will link to Wikipedia).

- Scroll down and look for a list of episodes, or a link to "List of episodes" ("The Flash": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Flash_episodes).

These steps work on all Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS devices -- great way to determine when an episode is supposed to air.

When you have found the date of the next episode ("The Flash" next episode 2/28/2017):

- Use the Rogers Home Edition app (iOS/Android) to search for the program using the search box at top-right.

- Use www.rogersondemand.com and click Manage PVR (red toolbar, top of page).  Search for the program using the search box at top-right.

- Check the network's web page ("The Flash" -- http://www.ctv.ca/video) to catch past episodes on-demand.  Alternatively: Use ROD on channel 100 or visit http://www.rogersondemand.com.

I know this is a bit involved, but using these tips you will NEVER miss an episode again! 🙂