movie entertainment magazine

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icat
I've Been Around

Re: movie entertainment magazine

Have not yet received my September issue of the ME Magazine.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Icat: I have.  Received it a couple of days ago, however, I have found that occasionally my mail gets delivered to one of my neighbours and they then deliver it to me when they get home, however, that can sometimes take a couple of weeks if they're on vacation.

Rogers forwards your address information to Movie Entertainment magazine themselves, who then mail the guide to your home.  I suggest you contact Movie Entertainment (not TMN or Rogers) if you don't get it by say Tuesday.  For subscriptions, call toll-free 1-866-332-8878 M-F, 9AM-5PM eastern time.

catous1
I've Been Here Awhile

Will someone know how to reach the movie entertainment magazine I am missing the September 2018 I got 4 different number to call all not good

Thanks

catous1
I've Been Here Awhile

I try this number and was told this is not the correct #

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just tried the number in post 12 and it worked fine for me. Make sure you dial 1-866... correctly.  Once you're connected you're presented with option 2 for ME magazine

peterfranklee
I Plan to Stick Around

I used to receive the magazine with Rogers Cable but it stopped when I went to Rogers Ignite TV. It took three weeks of being switched from Crave to Rogers Ignite TV support and from Rogers Ignite TV back to Crave, then finally had a

direct contact at The Movie Entertainment Magazine, Shanon Button. You can email her at sbutton@feature.ca but she

will tell you to send a cheque or money order for $27.12 CAD to Feature Publishing Limited at 1800 McGill College Avenue, Suite 1600, Montreal, Quebec H3A 3J6.  It is for a 12 month subscription.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee 

FATHER'S FAVORITE SAYING
May you have long life, good health, happiness and may my God be always with you and yours.
RogersLaura

Hello @peterfranklee,

Regretfully, The Movie Entertainment Magazine is not available with Rogers Ignite TV at this time.

So sorry for any inconvenience.

RogersLaura

peterfranklee
I Plan to Stick Around

Laura,

I don't understand as I subscribed to the magazine Feature Publishing Limited ($27.12) for 12 months. My cheque is in the mail as of 01-10-2020. The contact at Feature Publishing is Shanon Button (sbutton@feature.ca).

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

FATHER'S FAVORITE SAYING
May you have long life, good health, happiness and may my God be always with you and yours.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@peterfranklee : What @RogersLaura  was saying is that ME is not available as part of IgniteTV - must be some sort of accounting thing.  Of course you can subscribe to it yourself, as you have done.

I used to find it useful, but I'm now saving the $24 + Tax per year and simply using the Crave App to see what's new/available.

kit2
I've Been Here Awhile

Cancel Movie Entertainment Magazine

I've been receiving the Movie Entertainment Magazine for years. I've called a couple times over the years and no one has a clue on how to cancel it. It's not even in my name. It is from a previous tenant.

Above the mailing address it says ROGBULK ROG-233M

Clearly it's from Rogers Bulk division, but after supplying the name and address when I call, nothing is ever found on their computer system.

Ideas?