movie entertainment magazine

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: movie entertainment magazine

Have not yet received my September issue of the ME Magazine.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Icat: I have.  Received it a couple of days ago, however, I have found that occasionally my mail gets delivered to one of my neighbours and they then deliver it to me when they get home, however, that can sometimes take a couple of weeks if they're on vacation.

Rogers forwards your address information to Movie Entertainment magazine themselves, who then mail the guide to your home.  I suggest you contact Movie Entertainment (not TMN or Rogers) if you don't get it by say Tuesday.  For subscriptions, call toll-free 1-866-332-8878 M-F, 9AM-5PM eastern time.

I've Been Here Awhile

Will someone know how to reach the movie entertainment magazine I am missing the September 2018 I got 4 different number to call all not good

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I try this number and was told this is not the correct #

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just tried the number in post 12 and it worked fine for me. Make sure you dial 1-866... correctly.  Once you're connected you're presented with option 2 for ME magazine