movie entertainment magazine

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: movie entertainment magazine

Hello kit2,

Maybe its possible the Movie Entertainment Magazine subscription settings is NOT handled by Rogers cable, it might have been linked to a customer account at one point but try phoning or contacting the parent company of Movie Entertainment Magazine for more help. The magazine is produced by the owners of TMN The Movie Network, which is now called Crave. Crave should be the ones to handle the subscription.

Here is what I found from the Crave web site:

Movie Entertainment is distributed monthly to Canadian homes in Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada. We are committed to enhancing our readers' home entertainment experience.

Contact your TV provider to subscribe, or call 1-866-332-8878.

kit2
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. I'll give that a shot. I think I have tried it before and it just tells me to contact my TV provider
Viv12
I'm Here A Lot

I switched to Rogers Ignite in August. Before that I had the Nextbox and had "VIP digital movies plus" package. This included Crave and HBO. I received the Movie Entertainment Magazine which I really like because it's easy to see which movies are premiering and the descriptions of the movies. When I switched to Ignite, I was still receiving the magazine until October, and then it stopped, I did not receive the November issue. I called Rogers, the agent said she would escalate the inquiry as to why I stopped receiving the magazine. I have Ignite TV Premier + Giagbit Ultd, and I subscribe to Crave+Movies+HBO. 

I received the following email from Rogers:

"You recently contacted us as you were not receiving your complimentary copy of Movie Entertainment Magazine.
Unfortunately, we are unable to proceed with the request as the magazine is not available to Rogers Ignite TV subscribers.
We kindly ask that you visit www.crave.ca for information relating to content on the channel.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you would like more information, you may reach us at 1-800-ROGERS1. "
I don't understand why moving to Ignite means I do not receive the magazine since I have subscribed to Crave+Movies+HBO. The Crave schedule is online but it's not that easy to read and there are no descriptions of the movies. 

I called Rogers again to see if they can send me the magazine if I pay for it, but no, they cannot do that with Ignite.

I contacted Movie Entertainment Magazine and I can subscribe directly. Here's the information in case anyone ends up in the same situation:

You can subscribe with us directly. The cost for a 12 month subscription is $24 plus tax, a total of $27.12 in Ontario. Currently our methods of payment are cheque or money order only. Please make your cheque payable to Feature Publishing and include your name and address with your payment.

Here is our address:

Movie Entertainment Magazine

1800 McGill College Avenue

Suite 1600

Montreal, QC

H3A 3J6

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Viv12 wrote:

I don't understand why moving to Ignite means I do not receive the magazine since I have subscribed to Crave+Movies+HBO. The Crave schedule is online but it's not that easy to read and there are no descriptions of the movies. 

Check your old Rogers bill; you may have been paying for the subscription without realizing it.

When I was a Digital TV customer a few years ago, Rogers charged an additional fee for the Movie Entertainment subscription, and I opted out to save a few dollars per month and save a few trees.