movie entertainment magazine

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

movie entertainment magazine

Who is responsible for the mailing address changes for the Movie Entertainment magazine that comes when you subscribe to the Movie Network channel?

I have been trying to do this for 6 months and have been bounced around to different departments.

The address for my main account is correct but somehow they can't figure out how to change the magazine address.

any ideas folks!

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: movie entertainment magazine

Hmm.. not quite sure on this..

When i moved houses.. i started to GET this mag again (i DIDNT want it, so had to call back in and cancel it)... but when i moved and services re activated at the new house.. it came auto to the new address..

I'm an Advisor

I had this problem many years ago and found out back then that a third party is responsible for magazine distribution. Of course, it may be different these days. Like Gdkitty, though, I don't like or want the magazine, so cancelled it from my package long ago. Publications like that seem redundant in the digital age and I'm surprised Rogers still does it.

I Plan to Stick Around

I like the magazine because I can go through the listings and pvr movies to watch at a later date.

I have called Rogers magazine service, TMN, and the subscription number in the magazine as well as  Rogers themselves to no avail.

Shall start back at the beginning with Rogers and see what happens.

I wish the Post Office hadn't changed our address because this is where the problem started.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Oh, so its the SAME house, the post office just changed the address/postal code for it?

Yeah.. since no change was made IN the rogers system as a move.. that could be why, how they normally process the change..

When you call in, try to escalate it to a manager.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"Escalate to a manager"... I will try that.

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

finally got it switched.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello denisecanuck

Good to hear!
I've Been Around

OMG Canuck ! I moved in June of last year, couldn't get anyone to help me so in November I cancelled the subscription and stopped being billed for it, so, I thought if I try to reorder again, maybe it'll come but . , ain't happenin'. I'm so frustrated TMN says it's the service providers responsibility - customer service sucks with this one - first I have to talk to a cell phone rep who tries to put me through to someone in Halifax that works with TVthere, I wish I was with bell
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gaborj

When you ask to cancel it, sometimes they put a " Do not order" flag on the account as you are cancelling it. Depending on what you told them.

TMN has nothing to do with this as Rogers is the one sending it out. Bell does the same exact thing as well.