list of channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: list of channels

When you received your confirmations and terms of your service, you are supposed to receive a copy of your channel list.  If you did not get one, contact Rogers and ask them to email it out to you.

I know, the last three times I made changes, they sent out the confirmation and a channel list in PDF.  I believe it may be a requirement under CRTC rules now.

Bruce

I'm a Senior Advisor

@BS was that a list of channel numbers, or just a list of channel names and logos? I tried for rears to get a list of my VIP channel numbers from Rogers to no avail. I finally had to spend a week going through my IPG line by line, page by page, and compile a spreadsheet of my own.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Channel numbers numerical order and station name. It is in a pdf in a table.

Comes on current packages only. Old ones still stuck with building your own.

I have rejigged my account and services downwards over the last year a couple of times.

Bruce
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@blissfull1234 wrote:
I am a new rogers customer, looking for a list of channels I get with the starter pkg, can you help thanks

Here's the link on the Rogers page:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv/starter-package#/starter-channels?sort=number

Here are the other packages:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv#/packages

I've Been Here Awhile

list of channels available , I will go through them to find the shows I like and record them, thaanks for your reply

I'm a Senior Advisor

@57 wrote:

Here are the other packages:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv#/packages

Curiously, it says Rogers TV is not available at my postal code. I wonder what I've been paying for and watching. Smiley Surprised

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I know some people who are particular and wanted the list of channels they subscribe to, and the customer made the agent list every channel and number ONE BY ONE so he could write it down on a pad of paper.  I heard that phone call took quite a while and I'm not sure if the agent's call stats were affected by it but yeah i would not go and recommend to go to that extreme but yeah if  u really need the list of channels and there is none you gotta do what you gotta do

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Pauly wrote:

I know some people who are particular and wanted the list of channels they subscribe to, and the customer made the agent list every channel and number ONE BY ONE so he could write it down on a pad of paper.  I heard that phone call took quite a while and I'm not sure if the agent's call stats were affected by it but yeah i would not go and recommend to go to that extreme but yeah if  u really need the list of channels and there is none you gotta do what you gotta do

I followed that customer's posts. He was trying to compare his old VIP package with the new Premier package and extras  to see if he could save money and get the channels he wanted by switching. He made a spreadsheet and I have a copy. That inspired me to make a spreadsheet of my own VIP package from the IPG. Since the communication with the agent was verbal, there are a few inaccuracies.  I don't see why such data needs to be compiled verbally when everybody's channels are delivered by cable according to their packages, so the data for each customer has to be stored somewhere.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Bottom line, not that they can't do it, they won't on the old ones.

They are required by the CRTC under the television service provider code to provide written list of all channels, at the time of a new contract or change in package.

Unfortunately, they are under no requirement to provide anything in terms of a list, so we do what we have to do to figure ours out, spreadsheets, writing down them from our set top guide seems to be the most common one.

I did make them compare when I changed my plan and indicate the channels that I lost or gained over my old package.  So they did have to look over the whole plan and double check both - it did take quite a while, and then they chose the wrong bonus channel at the end of the process, which I found in the listing that came in PDF and had to call and get that corrected, then I got a new one.

Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers were kind enough to email me a list of channels included in the starter package. thanks to all who tried to help