intermittent Cable, Internet and Home phone for over two months

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: intermittent Cable, Internet and Home phone for over two months

Hello @Williamr,

I have sent you a PM via @CommunityHelps requesting additional information. Please respond to the PM as soon as possible so we can investigate and resolve this issue in a timely manner. 

Thank you,

RogersHassam 

I Plan to Stick Around

I would like to update that all my issues seem to be corrected now and Rogers has fairly credited me for the service interruptions. I found this forum very helpful as the matter was addressed in a much more timely manner than when I was phoning in. Once I posted on here the issue got escalated rather quickly to the people that it needed to get to, between this team and the regional maintenance manager, it was addressed right away and although it took another three weeks to get the issues figured out at least I knew it was being worked on as Rogers was communicating and updating me on what was happening along the way. As well the regional maintenance manager, tech guys, maintenance guys and reps on here were all excellent representatives of the company, very personable and professional. Rogers did put a lot of effort into fixing the problems and I will be very happy now to enjoy my services as they should be.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Glad to hear the @CommunityHelps team was able to help you reach a resolution @Williamr. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to our resident Experts @Datalink, @Gdkitty and our fellow Moderator @RogersHassam for assisting

Excellent work Guys! Smiley Very Happy
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

My internet and home phone keeps going down and they keep asking to leave a message to arrange a tech to come out well there is no call for 3 day. I’m starting to look after a net internet provider.  I tried to be patient but now its my time being wasted. The problem is outside of the house because ever  since they dug up Westney my line has been getting worse.  If I don’t see improvements soon I will go back to bell.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @cyber72295,

Welcome to the Community! 

I can understand the frustration when services are intermittent but we can certainly help you out. Can you please explain in more detail what exact issues are you experiencing with Internet and Home Phone? When you say services "keep going down", I would interpret that as Internet and Home Phone completely disconnected and not working at all. In that case, I would also want to book a technician for you. If you've called in, I would assume they have already ran a signal test before they concluded a technician was required. Please let me know. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam