iPad Anyplace TV app

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

iPad Anyplace TV app

Two major problems with this app. I have the iPad version.

When I try and contact Rogers using the "Contact Us" form in the iPad app, the keyboard does not appear and I can't see any way to activate the keyboard. Therefore the contact form is useless.

I am trying to use Apple TV to view the movies on AnyPlace TV. I select AppleTV as the display option within the app but there is no way to turn on "mirroring." I can hear the sound but I don't see the video on my TV. When I go to the iPad setup to turn on AirPlay mirroring, the app stops the video so I can't see movies except on the iPad itself.

Anybody know of solutions?

****Edited Labels****

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: iPad Anyplace TV app

Does the app iteself support the mirroring? I dont think all apps do (though i am not an expert on that part by any means)

I'm Here A Lot

I have at least one other app that supports mirroring.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi ColBill, i just downloaded the App for my IPAD and tried it myself, its work well, i used my iPhone hotspot LTE network. I see the video and everything worked.

I think its your connection, slow internet make it forevery to load the video and picture but sounds.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I used it on my ipad2 and it works maybe 25% of the time, i login wait 5 mins it says i dont have internet when i do and its a full service, i close it and try again and it goes through, then it takes like 15 mins of refreshing, then once i find what i want to record i record it then the stupid app shuts down on me!! Very annoying i called rogers and the guy said to uninstall it and reload it. Havent tried it yet. But i think it needs a big update!!! But no one will listen to me
I've Been Around

The app works fine, but were you able to stream the video to an Apple TV ? That is the question.