digital box display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

digital box display

can someone please tell me if it is possible to lower the intensity of the 'time display' on my digital box.  The set is in my bedroom and at night it's very bright.  I like having the time available, but not so much, the brightness.

thanks......

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: digital box display

you can turn off the clock so it just displays a dot when the unit is powered off

just press settings twice to go into the general settings and change it in there

I've Been Here Awhile

thank you for your answer 'Pauly'. Much appreciated. And, when I finally figure out how to give someone a thumbs up, I'll give you one.

I must be having a brain blip morning, 'cause I can't find the thumby anywhere.

cheers

OK, found it. !!

I'm a Senior Advisor

And if you want to still see the time but dim the light here you go: http://www.lightdims.com/ in fact these puppies will work with all of your electronics. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

or tint film from crappy tire and cut it to size

I'm Here A Lot

digital box display

I'm probably not the first to mention this, but trying to read the time on the digital box with the blue LED is nearly impossible for most people. I have heard TONS of people complain about it. This should be changed as its a pretty big customer dissatisifier. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I totall agree with MTL4. Who in quality control would pass something like this for mass production. Just ridiculous. The display is useless.