caller ID

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

caller ID

Caller i.d. stopped working on T.V. Any ideas?

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: caller ID

Always try rebooting the box.  Take the plug out ofnthe back, wait a minute or two, then power it back up.

I'm Here A Lot

Stopped working on both of my boxes so it's not them.Happing to me in New Brunswick

I've Been Around

I can verify the original poster's issue.

I know multiple people in multiple locations across Saint John, who are experiencing this issue.

It can only be on Roger's end..... because everyone I know has said they noticed it beginning on Saturday and the settings on their boxes haven't changed etc.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Sounds like a NB network issue then, because I know its working fine in my neck of ON..

I'm Here A Lot

Same here, my caller ID worked fine for 3 days right after install, and then abrubtly stopped on both of my units.
Unplugged both units and still no caller ID. Must be a Roger's issue as my caller ID works on my phones, but not on any of my TV's.
Contacted online support, but they were unable to offer any help besides advising me to call the toll free service line and wait.....and wait.... and wait.....

Outside Saint John, NB