Yellowstone on Paramount Network

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yellowstone on Paramount Network

Hi, Until recently, the drama series Yellowstone was not available on Paramount Network in Canada.  The series is now in Season 3 and there have been 5 episodes thus far.  As of episode 1, the series was still not available in Canada, but I noticed that as of Episode 4, it is now on.  My question is, now that this is available in Canada (Sunday nights at 9ET on Paramount Network), are there any plans to have this in Rogers On Demand?  I have PVRed episodes 4 and 5 but have no way of seeing the first three.  The Paramount Network website requires a login with your TV provider, but it appears to only include US providers.  I'd like to see the first three episodes but I'm not sure how to do it in Canada. Thanks.

***EDITED LABELS***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Yellowstone on Paramount Network

I expect that if it comes to "Rogers On Demand", it will show up under the existing location: "Channels" -> "Dramas and Comedies" -> "Paramount Network".

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @ChasingADream,

Thank you for your inquiry and welcome to the Rogers Community!
I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and keeping safe. 

I can certainly understand wanting to catch up on your favourite shows, regrettably, Yellowstone is not available for streaming anywhere in Canada.
As for the on-demand episodes, we are always adding more new entertainment options to Rogers On Demand. We appreciate hearing what types of programs customers want to see more of or believe would make a positive addition to what is available now, however, we are only able to provide the shows which the broadcasters make available to us. You can keep an eye on Rogers On Demand to stay tuned for any changes. 

Regards,
RogersRob

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks.  Since Yellowstone is now shown on Rogers Channel 279 (Paramount Network), I would hope that it will become available in On Demand sometime soon.  Is there any way of finding out what is being added to On Demand?  I'd just like to know if there are plans to make the episodes available in the future, or if this will never be the case.

Highlighted

Hello @ChasingADream!

What a great username!! 👌

In order to stay on top of the latest TV series' and episodes being added to Rogers On Demand, you can keep a close watch on our 'On Demand' library via your TV guide. This would be the best option at this time. Regretfully, we do not have a place where you can see what is being released in advance. The content is added as it becomes available to us. 

If you'd like to see the newest channels that have been added to our line-up, you can click here and bookmark this page going forward for easy access. 

Cheers!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks @RogersLaura for your input.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I expect that if it comes to "Rogers On Demand", it will show up under the existing location: "Channels" -> "Dramas and Comedies" -> "Paramount Network".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No, it's not there. There are only 3 shows on Paramount Network (OnDemand). I don't know who chooses them. Currently only Bar Rescue, Bellator MMA and 68 Whiskey. I was looking for Yellowstone also. I have not watched any Season and wanted to start. Shame.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@suzanacorrea , I noticed the same, hopefully it gets added soon.  I've been checking every day.