Why are there no FS1 college football games included on the Super Sports Pack?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Why are there no FS1 college football games included on the Super Sports Pack?

Hello Everyone, 

I am very curious about why the Super Sports Pack does not include college football games broadcast on Fox Sports 1 in the United States.  Every week there is a major Big Ten Conference football game broadcast on FS1 and they are not available to watch on the Super Sports Pack or as a simulcast option on the Big Ten Network (which has been done in the past).  I feel that this is a major oversight in the Super Sports Pack lineup.      

I would love to know what the rationale is behind not including these games.  

Go Blue!

Re: Why are there no FS1 college football games included on the Super Sports Pack?

Hello, @Linnerth

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

As a fellow Football fan, I can totally understand your desire to watch all of the NCAA College Football action. If you are wagering anything on those games it makes it even more exciting to watch.

I wish I could provide with you a definitive answer as to why these games are not included but from my understanding, it usually comes down to who owns the rights to broadcast those games. Licensing agreements will determine who is able to air the content on their platforms.

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping to hear.

RogersTony