Where are Episodes 1 and 3 of Season 5 Boardwalk Empire??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Where are Episodes 1 and 3 of Season 5 Boardwalk Empire??

Not only are those episodes missing from HBO and the TMN OnDemand, but nothing is in alphabetical or even numerical order. It's all jumbled and Boardwalk Empire isn't the only series missing episodes. What gives? It's a complete mess. Actually, it's an INcomplete mess! I don't want to pay for a service that gets me interested in a series only to have to skip the 1st and 3rd episodes of the 5th season. Very frustrating.

*****Edited Labels*****

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Where are Episodes 1 and 3 of Season 5 Boardwalk Empire??

Hi @dkjess

Welcome to Community Forums!

I was able to access all episodes of Season 5 of Boardwalk Empire in correct order on TMN on Demand.

Please try rebooting your digital box and try accessing the episodes.

Hope that helps!

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi and thanks for responding. I did try that though. Several times. Hasn't changed a thing. The line up is the same on both boxes. One is digital and the other HD. The same episodes are still missing and the content isn't in alphabetical order anymore, nor are the seasons in numerical order. Identical episodes missing on both HBO ondemand as well as TMN ondemand for those shows that are on both channels. This seemed to happen at a time I was watching one of the other seasons, which contain all the episodes, but was scrolling through the menu. There was a short interuption and suddenly the content on TMN ondemand was being advertised on HBO ondemand. No more " we have a code!" "No, you have a code!" Which always gave me a headache like the ads for Silicon Valley months before. But yeah, suddenly the ads changed, and some of the content went missing. And the numerical order was also jumbled on both. The listing for example on Boardwalk Empire lists Season 5 first, then 2, 1, 4, and 3. I have seen an error message to wait to access ondemand as the listings "update", but nothing's changed in the last 4 or 5 days.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @ dkjess

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! 

We definitely understand the inconveniences of this situation. I’d like to help you with your issue. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello @RogersSannecia . Thanks for your response. It's past 12 am. So I'll have to try later on. Appreciate the help.