When is Rogers going to improve Anyplace TV?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: When is Rogers going to improve Anyplace TV?

@Peter221 wrote:

Now I need to figure out if it's possible to feed its display to my TV!

Here's the post on casting:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Rogers-anywhere-tv-app-on-sony-bravia-tv/m-p/434029#M48633

BellisBetter1
I've Been Around

Re: When is Rogers going to improve Anyplace TV?

This feature is terrible .... never works when you need it to. Great job, Rogers, another great product that infuriates customers daily. Gonna stick to Reddit NHL Streams this service is a joke and waste of money

Mikeandmisty
I've Been Around

Re: When is Rogers going to improve any Anyplace TV?

Watching anyplace tv is the most frustrating of my Rogers experiences. Loses audio, then freezes. Unable to restart or scroll back and forth in channels to help kick start it. Sound bloody frustrating. WHY! I’ve had a tech person here to check everything and it still is an awful experience!!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: When is Rogers going to improve any Anyplace TV?

@Mikeandmisty : I have a few comments and questions.

1. What did the tech say when he was there?  Was it working when he was there?  Did he have any recommendations?

2. What device(s )are you using for AnyPlace?  Makes/models would be helpful.

3. Are you using WiFi for AnyPlace?  If so, have you checked your WiFi "connections" to see if that's the source of the issues - ie, does AnyPlace work better if you're closer to your router, or worse when you're further away?

4. Have you tried AnyPlace (web) on a hard wired (Ethernet) connection on say a computer to see if that works properly.  https://www.rogersanyplacetv.com/account/sign-in

5. It's unlikely that Rogers will be making any changes to AnyPlace as they are now focussed on IgniteTV (IPTV) and the legacy digital cable service will not be getting any "upgrades".  There is, however, no reason for AnyPlace not to work properly (as it did in the past) if your connection is good and all else is working.