What is the Original Theme Pack? Why can't I find this on Rogers.com?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

What is the Original Theme Pack? Why can't I find this on Rogers.com?

I'm being billed on my TV services the amount $18.99 for Original Theme Pak (spelt like that on my bill - Pak).  Yet when I try to see what these channels exactly are, I can't find it on the Rogers.com site. 

I'd like to cancel this service, as I don't remember subscribing to this Theme Pak, but I'm afraid it may be channels that I do watch - but I can't find out what channels are associated.  Nor can I find it anywhere listed.  Is this outdated?  Am I being billed for a Theme Pack that has merged or no longer considered to be something that consumers need to pay for?  Can someone help with listing the channels. 

I currently enjoy the HD Speciality / VIP Package and have 2 HD receivers. 

***Edited Labels***

Thank you.

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Re: What is the Original Theme Pack? Why can't I find this on Rogers.com?

Hi @Antele,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!

I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message, as this requires access to your personal information. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen after you click on your avatar once your logged in.

Thanks,
RogersShakir

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: What is the Original Theme Pack? Why can't I find this on Rogers.com?

Out of curiosity, I looked this one up while I was at work since I never heard of it before.

It includes:

• History Television
  • American Movie Classics (AMC)
  • Turner Classic Movies (TCM)
  • Teletoon (east) (TOON)
  • Turner Classic Movies HD (requires HD box)
  • History Television HD (requires HD box)