What Channels are part of "Digital Plus"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjm2
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: What Channels are part of "Digital Plus"

None of us should have to do that.   We are the customers and paying for a service.  Rogers should be upfront in telling us what we're getting for that service.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There are a couple of ways that you can obtain the list of channels in your package.

1. When you last renewed your TV package you would have been sent that list of channels by e-mail.

2. You can PM the mods here and they will provide you with your channel list.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

mjm2
I Plan to Stick Around

Wrong on both counts !!!

1.  You're telling me I'm supposed to have a listing of which channels are included in a package I  got 20 years ago (or more?).  if I did, it wouldn't really be relevant since Rogers makes it quite clear that they have the right to change the channel line up without notice

2.  Why would I PM a stranger to get information on my package.  My business arrangement is with Rogers....not a stranger! 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mjm2 wrote:

Wrong on both counts !!!

1.  You're telling me I'm supposed to have a listing of which channels are included in a package I  got 20 years ago (or more?). 

2.  Why would I PM a stranger to get information on my package.  My business arrangement is with Rogers....not a stranger! 

1. No, I said at your last renewal, which would be in the last year, two at most.

2. The moderators here are not strangers. They are Rogers employees.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@57 wrote:

@mjm2 wrote:

Wrong on both counts !!!

1.  You're telling me I'm supposed to have a listing of which channels are included in a package I  got 20 years ago (or more?). 

1. No, I said at your last renewal, which would be in the last year, two at most.

2. The moderators here are not strangers. They are Rogers employees.

Not sure what you mean by "last renewal".  I had VIP Digital Cable from 2009 until last year, when I cancelled. Paid by per-authorized withdrawal, no renewals. As I pointed out in post #20 above, when my channel listings were no longer to be found on the Rogers site, I tried calling for a list to no avail. I ended up compiling my own list from the IPG, amending it as changes were made.  It was a lot of work for me, but something Rogers could have done with a few keystrokes, but wouldn't.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR wrote:  Not sure what you mean by "last renewal".

Every year or two, (lately I believe it's been annually) you need to "negotiate" a contract with Rogers for the next year (It used to be you could do it for two years, but I don't believe that's available any more). Once you negotiate that contract, you are sent an e-mail with a confirmation document (Residential Service Agreement) with the pricing details, the Rogers Terms of Service and a personal channel line-up pdf.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@57 wrote:

@OLDYELLR wrote:  Not sure what you mean by "last renewal".

Every year or two, (lately I believe it's been annually) you need to "negotiate" a contract with Rogers for the next year (It used to be you could do it for two years, but I don't believe that's available any more). Once you negotiate that contract, you are sent an e-mail with a confirmation document (Residential Service Agreement) with the pricing details, the Rogers Terms of Service and a personal channel line-up pdf.

When I upgraded to digital in 2009 I was given a 20% discount for a year. When that expired I didn't call and negotiate for a further discount like a lot of people do.  I don't remember ever seeing or keeping any Residential Service Agreement, but there could have been one. Anyway, I never got a pdf of my channel listings except what I could see on my IPG or on line when such was available.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario