WWE Network & Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eurotik
I Plan to Stick Around

WWE Network & Rogers

So WWE keeps advertising the network is free for 1 month for new subscribers. No mention of excluded countries or boundaries but it seems Rogers is not honoring this. Not only does the CRTC screw consumers but Rogers too. I called in and asked if I could get the one month and they told me it wouldn't be free. Please show me in writing,  terms and conditions where the WWE excludes Canada from their heavily advertised promotion on national television.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: WWE Network & Rogers

Hello @eurotik

Thats only if you get the WWE Channel straight from WWE. It does state that. Any countries which has cable providers that are charging the customers for WWE just like Canada do not get this. WWE Canada can also provide this as well. This was asked by me and many when it first came out and Rogers, Bell and WWE Canada said that.

The free first month is only from WWE straight. Not from the carriers. Also that's why you are paying a bit more then WWE if u noticed that as well. The agreement with WWE states Canadian carriers will charge customers $11.99 a month

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @eurotik

Thats only if you get the WWE Channel straight from WWE. It does state that. Any countries which has cable providers that are charging the customers for WWE just like Canada do not get this. WWE Canada can also provide this as well. This was asked by me and many when it first came out and Rogers, Bell and WWE Canada said that.

The free first month is only from WWE straight. Not from the carriers. Also that's why you are paying a bit more then WWE if u noticed that as well. The agreement with WWE states Canadian carriers will charge customers $11.99 a month

View solution in original post

eurotik
I Plan to Stick Around

Why don't I have the option of getting it straight from WWE then? Why am I forced to purchase it from Rogers when clearly I am paying more and have limited promotions.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @eurotik

Thats the agreement that WWE and the carriers made. This is something both all the cable providers in Canada and WWE made. So something in this agreement was agreed on and thus the WWE Network is only limited to the cable providers only.

Vitoancona
I've Been Around

Is there a way to watch the wwe network on a android box or any other tv box.

I would like to sign in through my cable provider Rogers

RogersShaun

Hello @Vitoancona,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I can certainly understand the desire to watch WWE action on your big screen at home.

The WWE Network includes both the TV channel and a Video on Demand service available on your digital set-top box. You can also access the WWE Network live and on-demand at wwe.com or the WWE app using your My Rogers login credentials.

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

Markshannon90
I've Been Around

Hi,

I am trying to sign into the WWE Network app on my phone, but it won't allow me access as it says I am not a subscriber.  I am a subscriber as I can watch the channel on my TV, but can use the app to watch any of the features they have.  I have the ignite tv package that seems to have disrupted that service

Can anyone give me assistance or has had the same issue?

RogersRob

Hi @Markshannon90,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We can certainly understand wanting to watch WWE anywhere, anytime through their app. When subscribed to their network via Rogers, you should be able to access any of their online platforms.

To access wwe.com or the WWE app, you must have an active MyRogers account with an active Rogers Anyplace TV account. Are you able to access wwe.com via browser? Feel free to visit https://help.wwe.com/ for additional information.

When you access www.rogers.com, are you able to view your account details after entering your MyRogers credentials?

For further assistance, it would be useful if you could elaborate on the nature of the issue you’re experiencing. Are you attempting to log in on an iPhone or Android device?

Let us know!

RogersRob