WWE Network ONLINE Now Available!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Re: WWE Network ONLINE Now Available!

Good luck!

Thanks @robindp ! Very detailed awesome reply! You have definitely covered all the essentials required from subscription to RAP TV profile. Thank you for your time and helping out the community!

@Jer15, please try out the suggestions posted by robindp, let us know if it worked for you. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

can we use the app as wel? i have no problem logging into the network on my laptop but how can i access it through my app on my phone or tablet? it says im not a subscriber

I've Been Here Awhile

So what is ISO people to do?
I'm an Advisor

Hello kenrock009,
You cannot access the network via the WWE app, as authentication is being handled by Rogers and not the WWE. I am hopeful that Rogers and the WWE can remedy this soon.
I'm an Advisor

Hello RandyNadalin,
I am not sure what you are asking in your post. What are ISO people?
I've Been Here Awhile

I have had some problems logining into the the WWE Network online today. I have done it many times before but today I have followed all of the steps to login but, when I click on the Red "Start Watching" Button my browser sends me back to the WWE.com/canada page.  Are there any iddues with the online service?

Sean from Toronto

I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue, has been happening since yesterday.

I've Been Around

I've also been having the issue with the runaround loop after entering myRogers account info and clicking on start watching.  It brings me back a few screens and just infinitely continues without giving me access.

I wonder if the issue is that I'm using myRogers account to access it online from a location that is not where my cable is installed, but I do have the rights to the network through my subscription. 

Will this be fixed?

I'm an Advisor

I am in the United Kingdom until the 17th, I can try it out then. Hopefully they fix it by then!