WWE Network ONLINE Now Available!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

WWE Network ONLINE Now Available!

Everyone,

I am posting this as Rogers has yet to make an official announcment, even though WWE Network Online access has been available since the third week of January.

To access the WWE Network Online:

1. Go to http://www.wwe.com/. Sign in with your wwe.com account, or create one.

2. Go to http://www.wwe.com/canada.

3. Scroll to bottom of page and click the "click here" link.

4.  On the new tab that opens, click ROGERS as your television provider.

5. Enter your MyRogers user name and password and click "Sign in".

6. Finally, click the red "Start Watching" button.

The service has a ton of WWE and ECW PPVs, and a boatload of additional content. Check it out!

NOTE: The network is not available on iOS or Android (via the WWE App), since authentication and account verifiaction must be done through Rogers and not WWE. I hope Rogers and WWE can rectify this soon.

***Edited labels***

I'm an Advisor

Re: WWE Network ONLINE Now Available!

Thanks for updating the "WWE Network FAQs", RogersDarrell !

Community Manager
Community Manager

You're very welcome!

RogersDarrell

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robindp

Thank you for that!. Smiley Happy
I've Been Around

I hope Rogers makes WWE NETWORK available the way WWE originally planned by way of the over the top distribution. Make it available on game consoles, streamers, IOS, Android, smart tvs and blu Ray players I remember seeing in the last FAQ post that Rogers and WWE were working on making it available in that form but didn't have a time frame to offer. I hope,they keep their word.
I'm Here A Lot

Hello, I have followed the above instruction and I continue to get sent to this page

I've tried contact WWE who tells me that I need to be a subscriber, which I am. 

I've contacted Rogers and they tell me to contact WWE. I can not get this to work and no one wants to help they just keep pointing fingers.

Has anyone experienced this? I've tried using both Chrome and Internet Explorer. I'm at a loss and very frustrated.

I'm Here A Lot

The link didn't work right. 

This is what the page says:

Not Authorized

You must have a WWE Network subscription in order to access this content. Contact your pay TV provider to subscribe.

Hi @Jer15 

Unfortunately I don't have a WWE Network subscription, so I can't really help to troubleshoot that one, but maybe @robindp has an idea?

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Jer15,

Not sure why you can't view the content online - try the following:

1. Go to www.rogers.com and click Hey! Sign  In / Register at top right.

2. Enter your MyRogers username and password, then click Sign In.

3. From the red navigation bar at the top of the new page, point to MyRogers and click on View Bill.

4. Your current bill appears.  Click Cable TV from left side.

5. Do you see "WWE Network" on right side? If so, you have the service and should be good to go.

Try this:

1. Go to http://www.wwe.com/canada

2. Scroll to bottom of page and click the "click here" link.

3. Click the red "Get Started" button.

4. On the new tab that opens, click ROGERS as your television provider.

5. Enter your MyRogers user name and password and click "Sign in".

6. Finally, click the red "Start Watching" button.

This works for me.  If you still cannot view WWE Network Online, it might be a problem with your Rogers anyplace tv credentials - call in for support on Rogers anyplace tv website at www.rogersondemand.com.  State that you are not seeing all the channels that you subscribe to (from OnDemand > Channels) and ask the agent to refresh your account information so that you can see all the channels.

Try WWE Network Online again - did it work this time?

You can see what it looks like on my end - check out this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0mo4t4wqhbx9kj/wwe-net-online.png?dl=0

I'm Here A Lot

I think it has to do with the anyplacetv credentials because I have tried the rest of the options you have suggested. I will try to call and get that reset. 

But yes, WWE Network does show up on my bill.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it an cross my fingers!